it has been a week

D

deleted724068

Hi folks,
It has been a week since i last cum. i haven't masturbated in a week.
the first 2 days were fine. On the 3rd day i was getting horny and on the 4th day, i got erections quite easily.
Now on the 7th day, i pretty much have a pernament hardon.
its really hard not to put my hand down my trousers and give myself a quick tug. even harder when in the shower, when im washing my cock and balls while im hard.
i know im not going to last much longer but im trying to see how long i can last and not give into it.
before this, if i wasnt having sex, i was wanking everyday. it could be more than once a day. so lasting this long is like a miracle to me. after the 4th day, i was expecting to have a wet dream that night. it didnt happen so every night since, i thought it would, again it hasnt. i think tonight i definately will have a wet dream. im kinda hoping i will. i have always hated wet dreams even tho i have only had 2. And also in a way, i dont want a wet dream cause i know its going to be the best orgasm and i dont want to miss it while sleeping. i also want to be prepared for it as it will be an awful mess as i havent cum in a week.
almost tempted to put on a condom tonight just incase lol. how long can i last?

have you experimented with this? how long have you lasted and what was it like when you finally did cum? share your stories.
if you havent tried this and want too, please keep us informed of your progress.

D

deleted300444

Hey, if you have a wett dream, you wont miss it. Thwy are the bomb!

As for not jerking, Ive gone for about two weeks.

Wanna do a contest, like Seinfeld episoade, who can go the longest?

When I dont to it, I dont sport wood, I just get floppy low hangers.

D

deleted724068

Hey, if you have a wett dream, you wont miss it. Thwy are the bomb!

As for not jerking, Ive gone for about two weeks.

Wanna do a contest, like Seinfeld episoade, who can go the longest?

When I dont to it, I dont sport wood, I just get floppy low hangers.

i doubt i will last 2 weeks so we might as well call you the winner now and not waste time :)

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I mean this in all honesty. I have gone as long as 42 days without jerking off. Part of it was related to the agony of passing kidney stones and the healing thereafter. Ifmaj you have ever experienced it, its beyond painful and many times made me wish I didnt have a dick at all, let alone be horny. That went on for close to a month. The rest of the time was due to working on a major special project and sharing a condo with a co-worker. That last about 2 and half wks. We worked really long hours and the stress was beyond ridiculous. Believe it or not, there just was never the "right time" to git'r done. Im pretty shy and the thought of living in such close qtrs and the risk of being heard or worst yet, caught. I just couldnt chance it. All that aside, during those last couple of wks, I "leaked" CONSTANTLY!!! After taking a whiz, doing any kind of lifting, going #2. But I dont recall ever having a wet dream during that period.

D

deleted724068

I mean this in all honesty. I have gone as long as 42 days without jerking off. Part of it was related to the agony of passing kidney stones and the healing thereafter. Ifmaj you have ever experienced it, its beyond painful and many times made me wish I didnt have a dick at all, let alone be horny. That went on for close to a month. The rest of the time was due to working on a major special project and sharing a condo with a co-worker. That last about 2 and half wks. We worked really long hours and the stress was beyond ridiculous. Believe it or not, there just was never the "right time" to git'r done. Im pretty shy and the thought of living in such close qtrs and the risk of being heard or worst yet, caught. I just couldnt chance it. All that aside, during those last couple of wks, I "leaked" CONSTANTLY!!! After taking a whiz, doing any kind of lifting, going #2. But I dont recall ever having a wet dream during that period.

did you not even wank in the shower when sharing the condo? plus what kinda noises do you make when wanking? can you not do it quietly? lol

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tried to go a week without masturbating once, but after wanking twice a day for over 10 years, it was much too hard (in both senses). I was trying to have my first wet dream for curiosity's sake... I think I lasted about 5 days and was leaking all over the place before I decided it really wasn't worth it! I really should've recorded the resulting cumshot, it was epic!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi folks,
It has been a week since i last cum. i haven't masturbated in a week.
the first 2 days were fine. On the 3rd day i was getting horny and on the 4th day, i got erections quite easily.
Now on the 7th day, i pretty much have a pernament hardon.
its really hard not to put my hand down my trousers and give myself a quick tug. even harder when in the shower, when im washing my cock and balls while im hard.
i know im not going to last much longer but im trying to see how long i can last and not give into it.
before this, if i wasnt having sex, i was wanking everyday. it could be more than once a day. so lasting this long is like a miracle to me. after the 4th day, i was expecting to have a wet dream that night. it didnt happen so every night since, i thought it would, again it hasnt. i think tonight i definately will have a wet dream. im kinda hoping i will. i have always hated wet dreams even tho i have only had 2. And also in a way, i dont want a wet dream cause i know its going to be the best orgasm and i dont want to miss it while sleeping. i also want to be prepared for it as it will be an awful mess as i havent cum in a week.
almost tempted to put on a condom tonight just incase lol. how long can i last?

have you experimented with this? how long have you lasted and what was it like when you finally did cum? share your stories.
if you havent tried this and want too, please keep us informed of your progress.

2 weeks was long longest that was last year.
had a huge softy most of the time 6.5"x 6"

D

deleted300444

And checking back in on this thread, well I jyst finished unloading.

But I would be up for the contest with any of ya PM me.

We stroke off so we are on the same schedule, then let the contest begin!

HardKamGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am at two weeks tonight. Last night had a partial wet dream, woke up dripping and hard as hell, thought of tugging it out right then and there but didn't.

Horny as hell

solidsteel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longest i lasted without jacking off was 7 weeks, man it was intense. Sexual dreams, leakage and like prince albert dong i sported floppy dongs most of the time. Was tugging myself in my boxers at 7 week mark and i just lost it, was probably the best ever orgasm i had ever had. Front of boxers were totaly drenched, i was so proud of it i had to take a pic.

D

deleted300444

I am at two weeks tonight. Last night had a partial wet dream, woke up dripping and hard as hell, thought of tugging it out right then and there but didn't.

Horny as hell

Stay Strong Bro!!!!

I realize this thread was most likely directed exclusively at males... but.. I'm going to post anyway :biggrin1:

Longest I went without masturbating since I started doing so in the first place? Ehhhhhhh maybe like, 7 weeks. I was in a Dominant/submissive relationship with someone for a while and fully with his permission, he was kept in a chastity device for 3 months before I let him cum. No erections, no stimuli other than the bit from washing himself. Penis was locked away and I had the key to it :wink:

D

deleted724068

The longest i lasted without jacking off was 7 weeks, man it was intense. Sexual dreams, leakage and like prince albert dong i sported floppy dongs most of the time. Was tugging myself in my boxers at 7 week mark and i just lost it, was probably the best ever orgasm i had ever had. Front of boxers were totaly drenched, i was so proud of it i had to take a pic.

going to share the picture? :)

D

deleted724068

on my 8th day. still no wet dream. i have been awake for about an hour, i was hard when i woke and still hard. sex and wanking is the only thing on my mind at the moment so thats probably why im so hard. humping my pillow is so tempting lol i need a distraction

im mostly thinking how good it will be if i blow my load in some guys mouth, see his reaction with the amount of cum their is. if i have sex or a blow job right now, i know i wouldnt last long, premature ejaculatuon :)
oh god. why is this so difficult? really dont think il last the day but will try my best. i just cant wait for the best orgasm ever. i feel it building up

D

deleted724068

I cracked. 9 days i lasted. im proud and disappointmented with myself.
Yesturday was a really tough day. leaking and a pernament boner throughout the day. my boxers were completely wet. i work up this morning, boxers still wet from leaking during the night. i was awake and lying in bed and there was no sign of my morning wood going away. i had work today and couldnt walk about all day with a hardon.
i slipped off my boxers and covered my face with them (oh the sweet sexy smell). Anyway, i stroked my dick for about 10 seconds, thats all it took. the feeling was unbelievable. its hard to explain just how amazing it was. imagine 100 orgasms at once.
the amount of sweet hot cum was unbelievable, i never seen as much and it felt like it wasnt going to stop cumming. it was the best wank i ever had. i wiped it up with my boxers and headed to the shower. with the feeling and exciting from this wank, i decided to have another in the shower, i was stroking for much longer and the feeling wasnt as good, it was just my normal wank.
at the time, it was a nightmare waiting so long, but with the end result, it was really worth it.
i recommend everyone to try it. i will defo be trying it again, each time trying to beat the last.

thanks