It has been a while...showing off my 9x6 dick

runner9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just some random stuff. This site has been a blast and I hope others have enjoyed my posts as much as I have enjoyed posting. Been gone a ton and figured I would start up a new thread. I will post a mix of solo and action. My lovely wife sure knows how to get me off! If you enjoy them, let me know. I try to answer all emails. I will try to do better with requests too, I have stuff a little more in order than before.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if you're packing a 9x6, I'm sportin a 10X7. Nice dick (and size), but don't lie about what you gots a dangling

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you're packing a 9x6, I'm sportin a 10X7. Nice dick (and size), but don't lie about what you gots a dangling
Take a look at the $2 Club. There's about 75 guys in it, & R9 has the only 10 quarter pic. There's about a dozen of us with nine quarters lined up end to end, & the rest show eight. Funny-I don't see you in there at all.....

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can believe the 9" part -- but cmon - if that is 6 inches thick -- I am 8 -

I am right at 6 thick -- and it sure seems I am a tad thicker than you - and my head is much thicker -- no reason to lie about girth or size here -- nobody really cares they just like to look at pics and videos

beachboywb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Runner---awesome addition to your already huge collection of fantastic pics in your gallery----always good to see your wife is up to the task of takeing care of her duties...... and for the na-sayers out there, his proof is in the pudding hes' got all the proof in his gallery to back up his claim, don't be haters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work Runner always good to see you on .....

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Like people have said before, he's nearly 9, I think we can round off to 9". Also, hes probably one of the very few (single figures) legit near-9" we've seen here.

As for 6", remember his cock is so long that it is bound to look thin.

Anyway, runner9, yours is the best! Post more.