It Has Been Two Weeks...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had frequent dry spells, sometimes lasting for 4, 5 and 6 years. :frown1: I'm currently on a dry spell of 7 months.

Hopefully things will change very, very soon! I did have a date yesterday so who knows?

autod1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had frequent dry spells, sometimes lasting for 4, 5 and 6 years. :frown1: I'm currently on a dry spell of 7 months.

Hopefully things will change very, very soon! I did have a date yesterday so who knows?

I am on a much longer dry spell, I suck at relationships and would like to find someone like you that has needs, without the dating. Just safe sex, and lots of it...... Please let me know if you are interested?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
giiiiiiirl, i feel your pain! my vag needs a penis too! i've been penis-free for 2 months now and it's depressing! :frown1:
:hug: I, too, am glad to see you're back. :smile:
But yeah, my problem is also that I only want one guy's cock. *sigh*

good to see some women accepting they need some cock
I was never in denial. :biggrin1:

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I always figured woman could get sex when ever they wanted it and us guys just had to hope we would be there when it happened. lol I have turned women down before, but not very often. I share your pain. It has been an embaresingly long time for me.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could get sex at any time. But I have been banging one person, and I prefer his cock (he gets incredibly hard), however we aren't in the same state right now, or the last two weeks. :(

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
:hug: I, too, am glad to see you're back. :smile:
But yeah, my problem is also that I only want one guy's cock. *sigh*

girl, i know how that is! hang in there!!! masturbate when you need to let it all out. or get him on the phone and have some hot nasty phone sex.

I'll offer my services stacy!:biggrin1:

She's mine. :biggrin1: Jk :tongue:

You can join in! We'll have a party!:biggrin1::tongue:

LOL yes, chockokittie is mine and i am hers! back off guys :cool: