It has come to my attention that invisibleman and Rob_E are one and the same.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has come to my attention that invisibleman and Rob_E are one and the same.

If that's the case, there's a rule in the TOS against posting from two accounts which he has violated. BAN HIM MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Dear LPSG

I am invisibleman...not Rob_E. I can't afford to buy a website. I don't know Rob_E at all. He seems to care a lot about this website and its perusers to purchase to whole lot though.

I think that Rob_E is straight and loves to get down with the LAAa-deez. I am totally 99% gaga over gay men and 1% of all straight men. I suck cock and fuck guys. Rob_E does whatever with the ladies. I just watch...for educational purposes. I swear.

Again, I am sorry that HickBoy has forgotten Rohypnol is not what you take for a bad headache. There is Rohypnol...and there is Tylenol. Rohypnol. Tylenol.

HickBoy is actually trying to divert attention from himself by creating Mancrushfordshire MAN-ufactured hearsay about me. HickBoy is actually not Ralph Fiennes. But Liam Neeson. The difference is in three inches.:eek:

Love,
Invisi.

P.S. I am not Rob_E. Because if I were Rob_E, I think that I would picked these people as LPSG moderators: Matt Damon. Ben Affleck. Michael C. Hall. Nicole Kidman. Naomi Watts. Hugh Jackman.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Umm... erm ... what I meant to say was invisibleman ... um ... kissed (yeah! thats it!) ... invisibleman kissed Rob_E.

I didn't kiss ROB_E. You didn't hear the full conversation in the LPSG Executive washroom.

I kissed ROBBIE WILLIAMS. It was a damn good one. I felt him up and rubbed his hairy chest. Robbie can kiss.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you aint so invisible either.

Yeah I know. I like the name. It is a living contradiction. :smile:

Thanks for the complimentary acknowledgment of the amount of posts. I am a really bad typist. If I were a great one, I would have more posts. I try to put some logic...and some humor in my posts and uploads.

Peeps on here can get a bit too serious and forget that there is still fun to be had. So, peeps should recognize that in their own lives.