It hurts my wife

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You did'nt say how often you enter her is it every day ,every week or less often. I have found the more you do it the easier it gets. My wife used to have a hard time getting me in and then she could take only about half of me but now after doing it 2 or 3 times a day every day I find that we can go as fast and deep as I want and she loves it. By the way I'm 9 and a quarter long and 7 around she calls it her May pole. If for any reason we can't do it for a few days she tightens up somewhat but nothing like she was. So get busy and giterdun you'll love it and so will she.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
fowfer,

How come you never post at Thunder's? Do you ever read there? The exercise named after you has branched out a bit. The original fowfer is still as it was, but there is also a 'bed fowfers' now that a member named Big Girtha came up with. Unlike your exercise that works to increase flaccid (and perhaps even erect length a bit), bed fowfers are for preventing turtle (some believe turtle hinders growth).

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
fowfer,

How come you never post at Thunder's? Do you ever read there? The exercise named after you has branched out a bit. The original fowfer is still as it was, but there is also a 'bed fowfers' now that a member named Big Girtha came up with. Unlike your exercise that works to increase flaccid (and perhaps even erect length a bit), bed fowfers are for preventing turtle (some believe turtle hinders growth).

You know it's been almost 6 years since I came up with that stretch and named it and your the only person who has ever mentioned it to me. That was before thunders over in PEForums. I joined Thunders about that time but Sizemeister was the one that included it in the FAQ. I've noticed it's every where now under various names and variations. Just yesterday revisited Thunders - had forgotten my password. lol

Thanks for the Recog.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
You know it's been almost 6 years since I came up with that stretch and named it and your the only person who has ever mentioned it to me. That was before thunders over in PEForums. I joined Thunders about that time but Sizemeister was the one that included it in the FAQ. I've noticed it's every where now under various names and variations. Just yesterday revisited Thunders - had forgotten my password. lol

Thanks for the Recog.

You're welcome. I've posted at Thundersplace many times over the years (under a different name). I've been involved in the analysis of many topics there and I've posted some here lately about some of correlations found to really exist from detail study of Thunder's pre pe sizes, such as between flaccid and erect size (moderate to strong), height and penis length(mild to moderate). I've also posted here that it's true that shoe size is a weak correlation, so I'm not trying to say everything is a correlation. I just see so many running around here believing there can't possibly be a correlation between anything. Some correlations I haven't even posted about here yet, and may not bother (such as a strong correlation found between erect length and erect girth. That one surprised me a bit). The pc crowd here dominates.

While here I've been asking some questions of the size queen women. It's not just anywhere one gets to question size queen women.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I agree with dolfette. Perhaps use dildos that she can handle (you use it on her and let her use it on herself) and gradually increase the girth and length. Pay attention to what she cannot handle, the length/ gorth or both so that you can buy the right dildos. This may sound nasty but during a womand period she is slightly dialated and the vagina is more maleable. Sex on the period is not for everyone but that is a fact about it being dialated.
Also when I was in labour the doctor stopped me in the middle of pushing to use some sort of cream to make my tissue more have more elasticity so that I wouldn't tear and it took a minute to work. He applied the cream and used his hands and fingers to stretch me. I don't know it this is a regular lube or a Rx or something to be used by doctors only but if it worked for a 7lb 12oz child it should work for you.
So as suggested earlier, have her speak with her gynecologist and ask about the cream. In the mean time make sure you have a proper amount of foreplay and introduce other techniques and ways of pleasing each other without penetration.

Media
The op is called an Episiotomy and it is an outpatient thing. They do these normally during childbirth and then stitch them back up afterwards but this way she'll be a little ahead of the game. An ex-gf and still friend of mine had it done...that's how I found out about her bf being such a monster. Funny thing was, just hanging around the team showers, he was smaller than me. But apparently he was a real grower! Note: this will not help with length, only girth. I am just on the top side of average (just shy of 7" full up) and have still hit bottom a few times. She said he was still another inch or so longer than me as well as much wider.

scoobydoohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I agree with dolfette. Perhaps use dildos that she can handle (you use it on her and let her use it on herself) and gradually increase the girth and length. Pay attention to what she cannot handle, the length/ gorth or both so that you can buy the right dildos. This may sound nasty but during a womand period she is slightly dialated and the vagina is more maleable. Sex on the period is not for everyone but that is a fact about it being dialated.
Also when I was in labour the doctor stopped me in the middle of pushing to use some sort of cream to make my tissue more have more elasticity so that I wouldn't tear and it took a minute to work. He applied the cream and used his hands and fingers to stretch me. I don't know it this is a regular lube or a Rx or something to be used by doctors only but if it worked for a 7lb 12oz child it should work for you.
So as suggested earlier, have her speak with her gynecologist and ask about the cream. In the mean time make sure you have a proper amount of foreplay and introduce other techniques and ways of pleasing each other without penetration.

Thanks.... nice reply!

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
in the past the woman i dated was tight an i think mostly tense..the position that worked best was both of us on our sides an I would take her from behind...i couldn't pound her like i would have wanted but i did play w/ her ass hole that really got her wetter... an as far as toys are concerned if she is using then..have her try one on you maybe that will get her into it more...lots of lube patience an some new games Good luck