It is about time to know once and for all what is the best position

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My least favorite position is doggy. Doggy fucking sucks for a bottom. I just do this to please the top. Firstly, it is annoying the arching of the back, which is necessary for the top to like the doggy position. Being on hands and knees is just so uncomfortable. Doggy just fucking sucks.

I like how well you made your point, but more importantly I love your "do it for the top" attitude. You would be a real "keeper" in my book. BTW - great ass!

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cowboy, Pile driver, pearly gates, doggy and missionary are my favourites. My ex used to love watching guys fuck me so he loved positions where he could see the cocks sliding in and out of me, especially when they were big. I love all cocks and enjoy all sizes.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always doggy and riding for me. Missionary is hot too but I sometimes forget to breathe, though I remember a guy sucking my toes when he was fucking me on my back, it drove me crazy, leaked so much precum

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fav position is the one where ever he winds up putting me! If that is draped over the counter, arm of the chesterfield or up against the wall doesn't matter as long as his cock is in me and he enjoys what he is getting. I am a cock whore so any position is great as long as i get cock

Reactions: gayhunglover

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You on all fours, back arched, prepped and very lubed. Later other positions will be easier.

By prepped I mean you've conditioned yourself with a standard size dildo. It's a mistake to think you'll bend over as a virgin and take a guy's cock painlessly. Being able to take cock is something that is acquired, believe me. The pain will be pretty intense at first. If you're like I was, just make up your mind now it's going to hurt and if you keep trying, mostly through self play and conditioning you'll eventually be able to bottom. Also know, your hole can be stubborn and is a powerful muscle, but it can be trained.

When you're broken in you won't regret it. Being able to give a guy a good fuck is one of the hottest things, especially if you really like him.
Can only concur, first time you take cock its going to hurt, and first time you take cock you should do it with a guy who cares so he can take your virginity gently. I was lucky, no fancy positons I laid on my tummy and he worked his way in. The second time was better and after that the pain grew less. Didn't have the advantage of having a dildo to use as a toy to open me up so reported to a courgette and cucumber - in fact even now I prefer a green from the fridge cucumber for use during masturbation! However, once I was broken in and got used to the different cocks, techniques and positions I became a good bottom - and was able to translate that to being a good top as well. Favourite position is legs in the air, guy mounted and looking down t my face as he fucks while tossing me off at the same time

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Deep Impact is what my friend and I use 99% of the time. Tried Doggy and it wasn't very pleasurable. Jockey is the other position we use, and I'd only try it if you're experienced at taking a dick.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love standing doggy, I've been fucked like that many times while looking out of windows, need to look up cannon bsll
Cannonball is standing, carrying the bottom. Look at the link to the list of positions in the OP

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my opinion the bottom needs to be lying on his back, legs spread and raised. This allows for kissing, deep penetration and also allows the well hung top to suck his bottom's cock while fucking him! It is intimate, loving and very sensual!
Im with this one! When I bottom I want my top to be able get deep in me and be in a position where he can go to town on my hole. In this position he can go at whatever speed and depth he wants, see my face, and I can see his pleasure and adjust accordingly. Its also the best position for me to see his face as he cums in my hole ;)

Reactions: insert_8

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cannonball is standing, carrying the bottom. Look at the link to the list of positions in the OP

Had a look at the link just after I wrote that message and I was looking at the positions for about an hour with my cock in my hand. Never done cannon ball as a bottom but I did fuck my Filipino ex like that a few times.

Standing doggy is so hot too...

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doggy style when I want to give up the control and reverse cowgirl when I want to be in control. Sometimes I like my top to go as deep and as fast as he wants while other times I feel the need to be in control. If the guy is huge I'll have him lay down and let me ride him reverse cowgirl until I can manage all of his manhood. After I'm good and open any position is fair game that he wants to try.