It Is Possible...to Make It Bigger

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gq4real, Jul 29, 2006.

1. gq4real

gq4real New Member

Hey guys,

I have experimented with penis enlargement techniques for a couple of years off and on and now, and from my results I know this stuff works. It is not easy, but dedication pays off in the end. I have had only one good stint of strict and disciplined PE where I gained 0.5" in erect length and 0.25" in erect girth. Currently, I am back at it again. I have been dedicated for about 3 weeks now and already see 0.25" gain in erect length, but I have lost 0.25" in erect girth. Research the topic, do more research, give it a try, and watch your dick grow!

Free info can be found at: thundersplace.org/forum

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thx 4 a link that was posted, well let's see... 1000000000 times? :biggrin1:

3. [P]okey[B]ear

[P]okey[B]ear New Member

my my arent you a big gainer 1 1/4" in length gains for me and .75" girth gains www.biggerthanbefore.com is better thunders sux0rs :)

4. Draco

Draco New Member

well the basic question is - is it possible to make it bigger with perm. results. I have tried many different ways to make it bigger and i wondered if what i am doing is doing anything. I have also started to restore my foreskin because i think men who have foreskins are hot and it gives you if any a few inches in length. I don't know if that is true but i want to try because i want it big. Anybody got any ideas??? :confused:

5. Pensive Josh

Pensive Josh New Member

I have tried experimenting with some different PE methods, but I'm not sure which is the best. Have you guys seen permanent gains with jelqing?

6. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

jelqing has been effective for me, not so much for size gains, but for the strength and control of my erections. After my last growth spurt it seemed I couldn't get as hard as I used to, so i tried jelqing just as an exercise to increase blood flow, and it has worked wonders, but I don't do it enough for noticeable size gains

7. GiantSchlong

GiantSchlong New Member

I would give anything to be smaller. Believe me being bigger is not better. Be happy with who you are.

8. chico8

chico8 New Member

I was cut very tightly, no loose skin at all when erect. Since I began restoring my foreskin, my erect length is 1/2 inch longer than it used to be. Guys with tight circumcisions are more likely to gain length than guys with loose cut. Guys with foreskin are also thicker due to the extra skin/

9. Txpony

Txpony Member

Albums:
    well giant u dont have to be embarrased at the gym so u can say smaller is bigger. Guys laugh at me and ask are u grown yet

Draft saved Draft deleted