It is time. New video: The Cup Filleth

Cyrano

Just Browsing
Media
A little math:

1/4 cup is 12 teaspoons. The average amount of ejaculate is 1-2 teaspoons (found via quick Google search), which makes the cumshot on the video 6 to 12 times bigger than average. Very impressive!

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
I hate to be a downer, but I think that the cup was somewhat filled before the video started. God knows I love Face King's videos, and they turn me on like all hell, but I think this one is fake. It just doesn't seem like the amount of cum that came of of his cock matches what is in the cup.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cyrano said:
A little math:

1/4 cup is 12 teaspoons. The average amount of ejaculate is 1-2 teaspoons (found via quick Google search), which makes the cumshot on the video 6 to 12 times bigger than average. Very impressive!

As I said... it's nowhere near the top. In the end, it's tilted forward..... the full length is flaotin' around somewhere... I pour it out... but thought that lame to show... but leave to you guys to decide.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cyrano, Jazz-Jazz,

Let's not put qualms to Faceking's videos. They are great by any standards. They are as true as true can be. Besides he only fills just over half of the 1/4 cup (could have filled it completely though had he not missed those three precious shots!). I shoot an average load of 1 teaspoon and I can tell you guys that Facking's load is at least 6 times more than mine.

Keep it up Faceking, you've given enough proof of being our King of cum!!:tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tucson_sizequeen said:
The rapidshare file is deleted!! :( :( :(

Ugh. I emailed the link to someone last night, but emailed the "killfile", the URL you type in to delete the file. I'll repost it in a minute. Apologies.

soccersx21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
faceking said:
Ugh. I emailed the link to someone last night, but emailed the "killfile", the URL you type in to delete the file. I'll repost it in a minute. Apologies.

Can't wait :D

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
faceking said:
...the full length is flaotin' around somewhere... I pour it out... but thought that lame to show... but leave to you guys to decide.

Well, that might be a little lame, but having someone there to drink your load from the cup would be hot, especially if you talk dirty to him/her.

I can never download videos from that site, BTW... I tried signing up but never got the confirmation email due to spam blocking, and though I added it to my safe list i still can't. Any other place you can put it? Cuz I wanna see!!!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
b3ar said:
Still nothing on the re up of the vid?
C'mon... my curiousity is building.

Well the member who put up the video (Faceking) has left the site and he took down the video when he left, I don't see it being put up again anytime soon.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Faceking did not cancel his account with xtube, so you cna watch his video there. It is an amazing load, but indeed it doesn´t seem quite clear whether there was something in the container before (it is not a cup bit some kind of smaller tin container) - the amount he comes into the container does not quite corelate with the huge amount in the container...its still worth seeing cos this guy does shoot big!

haha - i mistyped faceking into "facekong" when I wrote this - I was about to leave it standing. Facekong...hehehee...