It It Generally Thought Bad Of If A Str8 Guy...

Str8 guys looking for gay sex

• bring that over here

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • get the fuck out

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
is cruising for a time with gay men, be it at a known gay scene bar, an online community, etc.... That is, if a str8 guy wanting to experiment with gay sex with no intention of continuing in a gay relationship or lifestyle but just interested in sex shows up cruising, will this be looking down upon in these places?

I think about driving down to a few places not too far to check it out but I really only want to try sex with men, if I met some willing men and the situation were right. Being that I have no experience I could be clumsy, unsure of myself and I really only want to bottom. I would have my wife's permission and no desire to change my relationship status. I really don't want to be "that asshole" if such a thing does exist.

I think I fetishize gay sex but don't see anything wrong with that, I could be mistaken

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't recommend you go looking for sex in those places. That's really jumping in at the deep end. Not a particularly great place for a virgin to have a fresh experience. I think it would be best to have sex with someone whom you have a friendly connection with. You'd feel far more comfortable and relaxed in that case.

Another thing you should do is be explicit about what you're interested in, but imho I think you should also try to analyse hang ups and potentially reevaluate the varieties of sex you'd be willing to try. Currently as it stands, you seem to intend on going to a new restaurant with a wide array of exciting dishes to try on the buffet, yet only want to try one item on offer. The more varied the sexual offering you have and the fewer hang ups you bring to the table, the likelier you'll have better sex. Hang ups ruin sex.

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the reply. Not sure how I portrayed myself with sexual hangups, I don't think I have any but I do have limits like anyone else I guess. Is it the 'only want to bottom' statement?

Yes, I guess that is jumping into the deep end, thing is, my life lacks in social connections outside of my work and close knit small group of friends. No where to turn for this experience.