It just won't fit..

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungryman40, Dec 12, 2010.

1. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Has anyone here ever had a really thick cock FORCED into their throat? I mean, like there just seems to be NO way that it would ever fit, but you took your time, relaxed your throat and had it slowly pried further and further open to take this massive hunk of meat all the way in?

I sucked on cock that was massive in girth , but not long enough to force past the back of my throat. I would love to try another on the really stretches my throat as wide (or wider than) it can get.. and then feel it forcing it's way down my throat.

Yes, I know I am probably just dreaming, but I can always dream right?

I think fleshlightmouth must have experienced this once or twice...

2. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    No one has throated a thick cock that they didn't think would fit?

3. Deepthroat king

Deepthroat king New Member

Albums:
    i've deepthroated 9" and although it wasnt thick, after the first 6" even a normal cock feels very thick though, as you say if you relax it will go down..

i think theres an anatomical limit above which it becomes impossible, regardless of how much you relax.. it can also damage your throat too though so be careful..

if you'd like to know more drop me a line..

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is very rare that a guy can take me all the way soft or hard

5. dad4you

dad4you Member

It would be great to give it a best shot however.. yum :tongue:

6. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    LOL, Oh yeah, really thick cock......it was kinda of funny. Me on my knees hands to the side, him trying to make it fit, a tear down my cheek and I'm looking up at him like,"You know that aint gonna go in all the way don't you?" so I worked the head and took a facial.

7. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    haha im actually conversateing about this with a chick who swears she can deepthroat me easily

8. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    The thing is that no one thinks a big cock will fit up their ass either, but with enough lube, enough time, and enough pain, things MUCH larger than a cock will fit up your ass. I know it's not for everyone, but I'm just wondering if anyone has pushed those limits orally. In theory, it if fits past your teeth, you should be able to force it down.

9. Deepthroat king

Albums:
    think its a bit different.. with your ass basically you are stretching soft tissue which has other soft tissue all around it.. with the throat its harder (catiligenous) tissue and surround it are vital things like arteries, nerves etc.. things you dont want to put pressure on..

trust me you can damage your throat - after a particularly hard session some years ago i had difficulty swallowing for some months.. constantly having to clear my throat - even at night while trying to sleep.. additionally there are stories of people having torn the space at the back of their mouth - where it meets the throat - as the tissue is thin there and its a place where the cock is forced to bend to go down..

have fun and push it - but take care :). my meagre advice.. go for thickness OR length when you are trying to deepthroat - not both at same time.

10. hud01

Gold Member

beautiful cock would love to try. how thick is it?

11. Magnus_Phallus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting advice Deepthroat King,
    I'll pass it along to my friends when they give me a try.
    Except for the "thick OR long" thing...
    I might just forget to mention that ;)

A girl once told me she "swallows"
    (as in making the motion of)
    is there anything to that?

12. DanilloD

DanilloD New Member

the biggest I've ever deep throated was about 11" long. He was thick too - not SUPER thick but still pretty fucking massive.

I've found that getting big one's down depends on their shape and the position you're in, gotta try a couple for each guy if you really wanna find the right one. I have found being horny makes it easier to do too haha.

13. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Position, angle, tongue extension, matching curves, relaxation, lots and lots of saliva/slime and I've taken some monsters, but Deepthroat King's advice to not "overdo it" is sound. I've found that over time, I mean years, you can train your throat to conform to larger and larger things.

I'm still trying to find my upper limit and have been brutally throat fucked (actually, I was fucking his cock with my throat) by one as long as Magnus and a little thicker. Luckily he was only about 90% hard and it was still a little pliable. We got together two nights in a row and by day three my voice was definitely worse for wear. It did return to normal after a few days but there was a lot of irritation. Well earned, completely savored irritation.

Magnus, is that 1% gay reserved for your visits down my way? :-O

#13 D_GlennFeckless, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  14. tight

tight New Member

To sucessfully throat a cock you need position, angle, wetness and yes you need to swallow it. Put the cock in the back of your throat and swallow it. I've had guys gasp and ask me what I was doing. Feeling your cock being pulled down someone's throat will definately make you rock hard. And feeling one get hard in your throat is a nice experience too. I've had large cocks forced down my throat and had a sore throat afterwards. You can have one too big to fit and it can do real damage to your throat so if it won't go just jack it, lick it and suck the head. He'll like it.

15. Deepthroat king

Albums:
    @Magnus - yes swallowing action - and also sticking out the tongue helps
    @Danillo - yes position is important.. supposedly on your back is good as it straightens the pipes - hoever i prefer kneeling
    @foobar - spot on with the 90% hard thing, means there is a certain spongyness which helps

Dont know about practising over months however I know the throat does relax over the course of hours.. when I start in any session i can usually just manage 7" after a few hrs of gently pushing things I can just about make 9.

lots of little things help.. add them all up and take it slow and you'll have a great time.

16. vaeyinn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are we talking 9" girth here, Deepthroat King?

17. Deepthroat king

Albums:
    good lord no - length! almost all the guys i've ever encountered have been about 6" in circumference.. the only time I encountered a 7" circumference i was so enthusiastic i didnt even try and get it all down, just worshipped it and played with it (to me DT needs a certain amount of concentration - i have to go in with the intent of taking it all the way - this thing caught me by suprise!)

18. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Now... if I could only find a guy with a nice long thick cock who would be willing to work with me....

Draft saved Draft deleted