It seems I have a fan.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The others are probably stolen too then. Gee Jeff.. it seems you have a "cute penis" ;)

*edit* he didn't even take the time to get all cut or uncut cocks...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I especially love the way he has your plentiful foreskin in that photo, and a tight-cut cock in others. :rolleyes:

Still, you obviously qualified as having a "cutepenis", as per the fucktard's user name... :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I especially love the way he has your plentiful foreskin in that photo, and a tight-cut cock in others. :rolleyes:

Still, you obviously qualified as having a "cutepenis", as per the fucktard's user name... :wink:

Oh, I get it!!! He was Appreciating my penis???:biggrin1:

Wow, he shoulda just opened the THREAD:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is this dork?

Jeff, I thought I recognized your slick willy!

Does this guy not have a cock at all? I am 99.5% sure the cock in the link below does not belong to cutepenis.

Just when I was worried I was spending too much time cruising the galleries at LPSG my predilection has proved useful. I know, that I know this cock but I can't put a name to it. :biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27697/cat/500/ppuser/65824

GALLERY_NOT Mine.

STOLEN SHOT

MINE

Just in case the report thing doesn't work any more... I seem to have found someone who liked my newly posted picture of my dick that he "borrowed" it for himself.

What's the policy on "borrowed" pics, again?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I'm definitely a fan too.

Did you email the guy?
He might not have meant to claim that that was his - especially since it doesn't look like his, and most people on here have seen yours and recognize it. I saw someone with mine on their profile a while back when I got an email. It was a woman (I think) though and I just assumed she meant to give me some more exposure, so to speak.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey I'm definitely a fan too.

Did you email the guy?
He might not have meant to claim that that was his - especially since it doesn't look like his, and most people on here have seen yours and recognize it. I saw someone with mine on their profile a while back when I got an email. It was a woman (I think) though and I just assumed she meant to give me some more exposure, so to speak.

Ya man, I never claimed he stole it. I was just surprised it got borrowed.:biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This whole thread reminds me of the scenes in Orgazmo where the Tom Hung character finishes speaking his lines and it's time for the actual sex to begin...each time the director yells out, "STUNT COCK!" a new performer steps in for him.

As the montage continues, the stunt actors look progressively less and less like the original actor, until the end of the scene where the stunt cock actor is a black guy.

Terrible movie, but it was just so damned funny... :biggrin1: