It seems I have a fan.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And here's the final case of snap:

---> http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27701/cat/500/ppuser/65824

---> http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27497/cat/500/ppuser/9113

On the basis of the fact that this guy claims on "his" face pic (and I use the term very loosely, since it too is a thumbnail and likely stolen from elsewhere) that: "This is me!!! SEXY !!! HOT!!! Smart with cute penis:"... I wouldn't be so certain that his posting of the other penis pics was a totally altruistic gesture in order simply to 'promote' them further. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmpf, with the array that he's picked, he could've at least included a certain ass shot. :rolleyes:

He claims to be "100% straight", so ass may well be an uncharted conceptual domain for him. :rolleyes:

In fairness, he only took pics from the first 5 to 6 pages of the gallery, so maybe he was simply too lazy to hunt out some of the other gallery treasures. :wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He claims to be "100% straight", so ass may well be an uncharted conceptual domain for him. :rolleyes:

In fairness, he only took pics from the first 5 to 6 pages of the gallery, so maybe he was simply too lazy to hunt out some of the other gallery treasures. :wink:
He was despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief... :rolleyes::tongue:

Where's Vinny when I need him?

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I know I am a newb when it comes to internet protocol, etc., but for the life of me, I can't figure out what anyone gets out of posting someone else's dick looking for compliments. If I post a picture of Brad Pitt and call him me, am I supposed to revel in compliments for him even though I look like Whoopi? Splain it to me, please.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was a fun little exercise.

Thanks, guys, for patroling the galleries. Great work! I'm delighted not to have to sift through all that myself.

Just curious. What is your first reaction seeing your own penis being claimed as someone elses?

Confusion?
Peals of laughter?
"Oh, no you di-in't!" ?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we should be more understanding and wish the mother fucker getting hit by a truck or something like that..........:tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That was a fun little exercise.

Thanks, guys, for patroling the galleries. Great work! I'm delighted not to have to sift through all that myself.

Just curious. What is your first reaction seeing your own penis being claimed as someone elses?

Confusion?
Peals of laughter?
"Oh, no you di-in't!" ?
At the risk of encouraging this behaviour, I started out with the "Oh-no-you-di-in't" phase. A friend from the board dropped me the link. I checked, was shocked and pissed. Then, I clicked the gallery. He grabbed all Thumbnails. My shock became sympathy.
Afterwards, I started laughing. It was funny.

You're telling me. There's nothing I like better than sifting through lots of cock pics looking for a particular one. :rolleyes:

*is very likely not joking at all* :cool:
*adds that to a growing list of peculiar hobbies*

And people wonder why I put my name all over my photos.
Because you are HAWT. People will steal yo shit in a New York Minute. I seem to recall Borrowing one of your pictures and sticking it in my gallery as well. Added some spice.:biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, you know Jeff, you have to give the guy some credit. I mean if you are going to "borrow" a guys cock shots, at least he had good taste in the ones he chose...lol. I, on the other hand, would love to have the real Jeff Black cock and well the things I could do.....:wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
well, you know Jeff, you have to give the guy some credit. I mean if you are going to "borrow" a guys cock shots, at least he had good taste in the ones he chose...lol. I, on the other hand, would love to have the real Jeff Black cock and well the things I could do.....:wink:

don't fret, frat. The dildos will go on sale in April. I am just waiting for shipping to get their ass in gear.

Welcome to Jeff Black: The Enterprise!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't fret, frat. The dildos will go on sale in April. I am just waiting for shipping to get their ass in gear.

Welcome to Jeff Black: The Enterprise!

lol. I'm first in line and want it shipped express, 'cause my ass is in the air.:wink:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Because you are HAWT. People will steal yo shit in a New York Minute. I seem to recall Borrowing one of your pictures and sticking it in my gallery as well. Added some spice.:biggrin1:

Feel free to borrow my cock anytime, handsome, hopefully with your mouth and ass. WOOOF!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh the true advantage of not being a perfect specimen. Nobody will ever steal my pics and claim to be the person in the pics. I *knew* I had an advantage somewhere ;-)