It seems to me

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Angry, discontent, all around annoyed/ annoying people. seem to have a small penis. I am not a small penis disliker or whatever. But that is just an observation I have made.

Does anyone else agree with me?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cinnamon Pecan Sticky Buns

Makes 12.
  • 2 packages active dry yeast, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
  • 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm milk, about 110 degrees
  • 6 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, cut in pieces, plus more for the pan
  • 3 1/3 cups pecan halves
  • 2 1/4 cups light corn syrup
  • 1 1/4 cups packed dark-brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Directions
  1. In a small bowl, combine yeast and milk. Let stand until yeast is creamy, about 10 minutes. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine flour, granulated sugar, and salt. Add yeast mixture and eggs, and mix on low speed until completely combined, about 3 minutes.
  2. Increase the speed to high and add butter, several pieces at a time. When all the butter has been added, continue mixing dough until it is smooth and shiny, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer dough to a parchment-lined 13-by-18-inch baking pan and use your hands to spread the dough out to fit the pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
  3. Generously butter one 12-cup or two 6-cup, 7-ounce-capacity muffin pans. Chop 2 cups pecans, and break remaining 1 1/3 cups pecans in half lengthwise, keeping the two types separate. Pour 3 tablespoons corn syrup into each muffin cup, and add about 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to each muffin cup. Add about 2 tablespoons of the halved pecans to each muffin cup, and set the filled muffin pan aside.
  4. Remove dough from the refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature until slightly softened, about 15 minutes. Roll out dough lengthwise, 1/4 inch thick by 15 inches long by 20 inches wide. Using a spatula, spread sour cream over the surface of dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Dust sour cream with cinnamon, and sprinkle with 2/3 cup brown sugar. Cover brown sugar with chopped pecans, and roll dough up lengthwise to form a roll 18 inches long by 3 inches in diameter.
  5. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a sharp knife, slice dough into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices, and place in the prepared pan or pans, either cut side down, until every cup is filled. Cover buns with parchment paper, and let rise in a warm place until they rise 1/2 inch above cups, 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer sticky buns to the oven, placing a cookie sheet on the rack below to catch any drips. Rotate the pans between the shelves to ensure even baking, until buns are dark golden brown, about 40 minutes.
  6. Remove the pans from the oven, and immediately turn buns out onto a second parchment-covered cookie sheet. Replace any pecan halves that fell off buns when turning them out. Place the cookie sheet on a wire rack to cool.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thats exactly it. a generalization. it doesn't apply to everyone.

thats why there called generalizations?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends...whatcha wanna measure it with? :wink:

We can start with a well-lubed, um, finger and go from there!

Indy--edit your post--that link is breaking the post table!!

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

1 ½ oz (40g) butter
1 packet of ginger nuts (200g)
2 oz (50g) dark chocolate
1 bar white chocolate (150g)
1 tub curd cheese (Marscapone) (250g)
1 tub yogurt (200g)
3 oz caster sugar (75g)
1 tub double cream (284 ml)
cocoa powder for dusting (optional)

Lightly oil an 8-inch loose-bottomed cake tin with sunflower oil. Make sure you grease right up the sides. Next, put the butter in the saucepan with half of the dark chocolate, and melt over a low heat.Put ginger nuts in a (clean) plastic bag. Then put that bag in another bag. Crush the ginger nuts, until your preferred size of crumb is reached.
Stir all the crumbs into the melted chocolate/butter, until well mixed. That's your base. Just press it firmly onto the base of your tin, and whap it in the fridge to chill.
Break up all the white chocolate into the bowl, and melt it gently over a pan of simmering water or in a double boiler. The water shouldn't touch the bottom of the bowl. At this point you need to watch like a hawk, and keep stirring.
After the mixture is melted to a lovely sticky goo, take it off the heat and beat in the yogurt, sugar, and curd cheese, until well-blended. Lightly whip the cream, then fold into the cheesecake mix.
Once well-folded, pour it over the chilled base, and grate the remaining dark chocolate over the top in an artistic fashion.
Dust with the cocoa if you feel so inclined. Finally, pop the whole kit and caboodle back in the fridge, and let it chill out for at least four hours, preferably overnight if you can bear to wait !!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find a good hard spanking followed by a hard rutting cures me of all my discontent and has me purring like a kitten in no time.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We can start with a well-lubed, um, finger and go from there!

Sure...and when you're done with that measurement, I've got something else for you to gauge. :biggrin1:

I find a good hard spanking followed by a hard rutting cures me of all my discontent and has me purring like a kitten in no time.

Then shut up and bend over, kitty cat!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That or we could post our favorite recipes. That is what we used to do when stupid threads got started.
oh well.

I mean, I am all for a fleshpile, but I don't know how far your 1% can stretch! :wink:

---Well jealous ,small minded snotty little beeatchez do the same thing to threads started by models.
In this case it may be justified.
I actually use the recipes posted by my fans or people who love to hate me cuz I'm so dang cute!!------SugarandSpice