It takes 80 drops of blood to make 1 drop of semen!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Soooo... interesting science lesson- and I'm not trying to be a smart ass (I honestly want to know what your point is!) Are you suggesting that we be more selective about orgasms? I wasn't sure if the "tipping the cup" metaphor refers to generically just having a balanced life- or if it means going over the "tipping point" aka the line of inevitability.

It's an interesting concept- break it down for those of us who need a little bit more help.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the replies everybody.

I speak merely as a man among fellow men.

Sacred Sexuality - Scriptures, Methods, Science has excellent topics related to what I speak of.

Um, yeah. The most obvious problems with the approach advocated on that site are:

1) Seems kinda obsessed with fornication. Claims intercourse sex within marriage is the only way to go -- basically closing off all releases to single people -- and even then exercising great self-restraint and the rhythm method. Strangely concludes that the root of the word fornication comes from burning or oven. And that depending on how you channel this burning (or instead get burned by the fire), you can fornicate with your wife. Say what?

2) Refers to homosexuality under the dharma of sexual transgression. Sorry, but stubborn ignorance of normal human sexuality is such a deal-breaker for me.

3) Also seems kind of obsessed with what it calls "the vice of masturbation". Ejaculating is a route to eject certain toxins from the body (so is sweating). It's been theorized that those who refrain from regular ejaculation increase their risk of disease, including prostate cancer. It's never been medically proven that evacuating semen is unhealthy.

Overall, gotta say it's a weird site. But if you think this way, you might just be happier watching this Catholic man sing to his 99 children.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP:

Dear god, really?!

Dude I don't know if you know this, but we do not turn food into blood, thn blood to muscle and so on.

Do yourself and all of us a fucking favor and take a remedial bio class and perhaps some nutrition courses as well.

I...I...I can't even BEGIN to properly respond to such an absolute wealth of stupidity and utter bull shit...

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, yeah. The most obvious problems with the approach advocated on that site are:

1) Seems kinda obsessed with fornication. Claims intercourse sex within marriage is the only way to go -- basically closing off all releases to single people -- and even then exercising great self-restraint and the rhythm method. Strangely concludes that the root of the word fornication comes from burning or oven. And that depending on how you channel this burning (or instead get burned by the fire), you can fornicate with your wife. Say what?

2) Refers to homosexuality under the dharma of sexual transgression. Sorry, but stubborn ignorance of normal human sexuality is such a deal-breaker for me.

3) Also seems kind of obsessed with what it calls "the vice of masturbation". Ejaculating is a route to eject certain toxins from the body (so is sweating). It's been theorized that those who refrain from regular ejaculation increase their risk of disease, including prostate cancer. It's never been medically proven that evacuating semen is unhealthy.

Overall, gotta say it's a weird site. But if you think this way, you might just be happier watching this Catholic man sing to his 99 children.

You gotta know it's bad when "nearly complete bullshit" doesn't even make the top three.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two words: fluoridation.

Thanks for the replies everybody.

To further explain the title, that is takes 80 drops of blood to create 1 drop of semen, here is the exact process behind this.

The human body is by far the most intelligent creation. When we eat foods, it transforms this food into blood, from blood it is transformed into muscle, then from muscle it is converted into fat, then converted into bone, then marrow, and lastly semen is formed. It is a daunting process that takes place.

By no means do I consider myself a know at all. I like to see it to believe it. So what is this transmutation that I am talking about? How can one possibly convert this energy into something different? What in the world is the purpose of it?

All greatness lies within the transmutation of this energy. One's potential is limitless...

Be practical. Do not take my word as yours until you have done your own research and until you have experienced the true bliss that cannot be compared anything momentary.

I speak merely as a man among fellow men.

Sacred Sexuality - Scriptures, Methods, Science has excellent topics related to what I speak of.

Be practical and always strive for greatness.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The human body is by far the most intelligent creation. When we eat foods, it transforms this food into blood, from blood it is transformed into muscle, then from muscle it is converted into fat, then converted into bone, then marrow, and lastly semen is formed. It is a daunting process that takes place.
You have just taken this from some source as gospel.
You haven't looked into it because that would imperil your sense of conviction.
You just think you've looked into it.

Be practical. Do not take my word as yours until you have done your own research and until you have experienced the true bliss that cannot be compared anything momentary.
What research exactly have you done?

Be practical and always strive for greatness.
Hard to combine those two.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do say, this makes me want to dig-up some late 19th century tomes of knowledge and prose, and re-educate myself. It was a wonderful age of electric dynamos, elixers, masters from India, steam-ship travel, corn flakes, and world expositions.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is why homosexual vampires secretly control the world.

gay vampire mafia

cumlluminati

google it.

Last edited:

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never realized how precious semen was until I began researching about what happens when a man loses too much of it, or any of it...

Through orgasm or any other means where ejaculation takes place, the very essence of what makes a man, a man, is lost.

This is not to say that man should repress this sexual urge or anything. This would undoubtedly cause mania and all out madness to take place. Instead, a superior alternative to the momentary bliss of an orgasm would be to transmute this energy.

Energy is never created or destroyed. It can only be changed in form. If a person were able to transmute this energy, he would surely become a God among men. The Ancient Greeks Olympians understand the value of a man's essence, and preserved it at all costs. The Romans also understood the importance of not "spilling the cup". You can see in the ancient statues of how strong men were. Their physiques exemplified the glory of what man was and could be today.

When you meet a man who has "spilled the cup" at an excessive level, you notice that they no longer have a glow and lustre to their face. Their eyes no longer twinkle. They become weak and emaciated. Their thoughts are racing and disorganized. They no longer have any focus.

The man of perfect alchemy, one who understands the secrets of transmuting the sexual energy into a grandiose power, truly knows and experiences the benefits of it. He is a great man of keen intellect, strength, and morality. His words pierce the hearts of those around him and he commands tremendous strength, through shear silence. This is a true man.

To be clear, celibacy is merely repression, which later results in the perverseness of the mind. Sexual energy must be transmuted through alchemy in order to achieve its full glory.

WOW your full of shit