It was 11

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Alrighty then. This isn't the first time i've done this. Third actually. Got good reviews the first time i posted this and recently was told (during another time i tried this) that i was.....fairly good at it. So just gonna post this again for some feedback. Hope you like it. :)

It was 11:00 pm on a Friday night. It had been a long day. Both me and simone were worn out. Our jobs had taken so much out of us physically that sex seemed to be too much. In our household, this was normal. Go to work, come home, find something to eat then plop down on the bed an watch some sideways TV until we both fell asleep. I say sideways because our bed literally shoved our heads into the glowing monster. The bedroom itself was tiny and we barely had any room to move around, so we had to think of something. After having watched a few home remodeling shows on TLC, simone had the idea to litter the outskirts of our room with furniture…to optimize our living space. Whatever simone wants, simone gets.

I’ve never met a woman so thick headed and demanding in my life. I guess that’s why I fell so hard for her. So I backed off, only helping when she needed me to lift this or that. At six foot even and a good 180 pounds soak an wet I may not be the pinnacle of a greek god but my legs are as strong as steel girders when needed. She had requested that I put the bed sideways against the wall next to the window so that when we were in the mood, we could gaze longingly out the window while holding hands. She forgot to mention the part about having to change positions as the only moonlight our bodies received was our feet. To move the TV and the stand it was on, directly across the head of the bed. The dresser on the left side of the TV and stand, then move the computer desk near the door on the other side of the window…aka right below our feet. Afterward, we lay in our new home. Took in a few breaths and went at it like a pack a rabbits in a sack. I missed those days.

So at 11:00pm we laid there…in our circular room….watching reruns of Law an order just like most nights…until almost out of nowhere simone rushed to find the remote from under our pillows. Swung it from out and turned the TV off. She then tossed it into the darkness of the room, turned to me and dived under the sheets. I could feel her hands grasping my thighs, her fingers curling around my pajama pants. Honestly I couldn’t tell you why I did but at that point I stopped her.

I don’t really know what it is with us but I knew almost instantly what she wanted… and how. I pulled her up from under the sheets by her shoulders. Stood up on my knees and shrugged the sheets off us.

She always wore one of my old slightly torn t-shirts to bed. After all the “we have work tomorrow” talks I stopped paying attention to how her large nipples would peak through the cloth when she was horny or cold. I had forgotten that even the small bumps around her areolas gave her extra bits of sexual pleasure. As the sheets fell off my back I could see those lovely milky jugs I loved so much, along with simone’s hard on inducing fuck me face.

She pouted her full lips and laid on her back. I straddled her instantly but only sandwiching her legs in between mine. She grabbed for my pajama pants and I swatted her hands away. I grabbed at my old tshirt and pulled it downward from around her shoulders, causing her breast and nipples to flop out an jiggle a bit. I then licked my thumb and pointer finger, making sure she saw as I did. Leaning over I clamped my wet fingers around one nipple as my lips trapped the other.

While sticking my tongue outward just lightly touching the very tip of her nipple, I softly rolled my fingers around her other nipple. She moaned just a bit while extending her arms toward my pajama pants. I moved the bottom half of my body towards hers and she rushed to stuff her hands down. As I started licking and twisting a bit faster she grabbed me tightly, wrapping her fingers around me as much as she could. I sucked on her nipples while she ran her fingers up an down the protruding veins squeezing me until I couldn’t take it anymore. I said before how what simone wants, simone gets but I never said anything about right away.
I then grabbed her hands, letting go of her nipples and pulling my lips away with a pop. I moved back, freeing her legs and pushed her arms together. Her hands wiggled from the wrist as I pushed them down over her head. With my left hand I held them down, while I licked my right index finger. She watched with a smile as I shoved my hand down her panties and onto her already wet clit. I slid my finger up an down her with the full intention of getting her ready for my tongue. As I did I looked down at her breast and just couldn’t help myself. The taste was just too tempting. We both got more an more excited with each flick of the tongue and finger movement. I started to arch my finger and slide it deeper an deeper inside her, varying my speed from slow to fast.

She squirmed and moaned as I slid further inside her. Switching from nipple to nipple i made sure not to leave any erogenous zone untouched for very long. Her body swayed slowly, enjoying it all. I pushed my finger in deeper and softly tapped her g-spot. A steady stream of juices pulsated around the lips of her pussy. And with the tip of my right thumb I used it to massage just outside her lips. As I began to continuously and slowly tap her g-spot I couldn’t help but try to make it worse. It was a bit difficult to do seeing as how I’m not that flexible but I tucked my right arm under my body while still holding her arms over her head. She’s a full foot shorter than I, so that helped a lot. I then started rubbing my stiff cock against her leg, just to let her know what she was in for next.

I sped up a bit, hitting her spots at different times, speeding up then slowing down. Until of course it got to be too much for even me. Suddenly I stopped, I had to. Grabbed her right leg, let go of her arms and tossed them over me.

Her sexy thighs jiggled as they landed. “Fuck” She yelled, as she looked from the bed. She always hated when I did that. Bringing her close to orgasm then stopping midway was a pet peeve of hers. Even though she was always delighted with the overall outcome at that moment she had fire in her eyes. Just the way I like it.

Before she could say another word I grasped the edges of her panties and pulled them down her supple juicy thick thighs. As they reached her knees I lifted her legs up and snatched her panties off completely. Placing a hand behind her knees I then moved her legs outward and dove right in. The folds of her soft wet pussy seemed to open to my tongue. I pushed them to the side and as they returned, opened my mouth and sucked: pulling parts of her labia and clit in at different times. I dove even deeper, so much so that I could only breathe by tilting my head to the side. She began moaning and groaning harder. I knew I was close to making her cum but she knew me better than that. I didn’t just want her to cum. I wanted her angry that I was able to make her cum so hard.

So I clamped my lips around her clit, moved my tongue up and down the sides of her pussy, even sliding in a finger just for variety. I could feel the energy build up in her thighs and knew she’d be ready to cum soon. So right as she grabbed the back of my head I let go of her legs and shoved my hands under her sweet ass. I then lifted her pussy deeper into my mouth. She immediately put her hands to her sides for support but I had her, she wasn’t going anywhere. She started moving her pelvis up an down. Humping my face and pushing my tongue in deeper. I got so hard that I almost couldn’t finish her off. The temptation was growing and it was growing fast.

“Oh oh..oh” she muffled as her body started to slow a bit from its frantic motion. Here it comes I thought to myself. I sped up a bit to bring her orgasm closer and she return with a deep bone vibrating groin. As she did…I slowed like a jackass. Her orgasm broke and slowed to a crawl. Her body shuck and gyrated to an almost limp state.

And thats pretty much the end, never finished cause i didn't really think it was that good. Well what do ya think?