It was a short stay, but...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm out of here. I think I've been on here for like two days, less maybe. I came on here because I went through events that made me feel insecure of my endowment, I had a few questions and they all got answered. Honestly, it's made a huge impact on me because my insecurity was something I've been dealing with for quite a while now. This may sound retarded and I'm embarassed to say, but it helped me clear out prejudices and assumptions I've made about bigger guys, ones I've developed by the cocky attitude of those who I believed were "large" in the pants (but looking back at it now, probably weren't), along with size-queens and everything else that comes with the debate of size. Everyone was extremely nice, courteous and understanding here and I felt very comfortable asking questions, recieving them and being honest with myself and others. To all who've answered my questions, thank you! You've genuinely made a difference and helped another man out. I am ready to move on :biggrin1: . Again, I feel like a pussy spilling my guts out like this, but everything I've said is true. I am now comfortable with being average (or slightly above average, apparently) and can continue life without the hang up that was bothering me for months. Thanks and farewell.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee, that was quick, glad we were able to help you though. :smile: You may be the most mentally well adjusted person ever to visit this site. :smile: Have a nice life, and enjoy your above average cock! :tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, you guys put a smile on my face :]

I might drop by again sometime, who knows! I'll leave my account on idle. I've learned what I needed to learn so far however so I think a little time off on the subject will help me recover fully. I bet if I come back I'll be entirely comfortable on the topic and this thread will just be a joke of the past to me :)

Take it easy everyone :p

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha, you guys put a smile on my face :]

I might drop by again sometime, who knows! I'll leave my account on idle. I've learned what I needed to learn so far however so I think a little time off on the subject will help me recover fully. I bet if I come back I'll be entirely comfortable on the topic and this thread will just be a joke of the past to me :)

Take it easy everyone :p
Hope you aren't away too long a time--we need you.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I find myself still here, my post count is even higher! haha. People and the things they talk about here are too interesting here to leave just now, I think I'll stick around... ;)

I'm out of here. I think I've been on here for like two days, less maybe. I came on here because I went through events that made me feel insecure of my endowment, I had a few questions and they all got answered. Honestly, it's made a huge impact on me because my insecurity was something I've been dealing with for quite a while now. This may sound retarded and I'm embarassed to say, but it helped me clear out prejudices and assumptions I've made about bigger guys, ones I've developed by the cocky attitude of those who I believed were "large" in the pants (but looking back at it now, probably weren't), along with size-queens and everything else that comes with the debate of size. Everyone was extremely nice, courteous and understanding here and I felt very comfortable asking questions, recieving them and being honest with myself and others. To all who've answered my questions, thank you! You've genuinely made a difference and helped another man out. I am ready to move on :biggrin1: . Again, I feel like a pussy spilling my guts out like this, but everything I've said is true. I am now comfortable with being average (or slightly above average, apparently) and can continue life without the hang up that was bothering me for months. Thanks and farewell.
this feel good shit makes me sick