it was standing up/begging 4 help

suaige: Now that I've had surgery & have a bionic bladder and don't have to go as bad in the morning, I usually wake up with a lg semi. Kind of like it, its more comfortable that way.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Jesse@Jul 15 2004, 05:19 PM
I hate the wood i get in the morning , i can't control it , i have to keep it pressed against my stomach by putting it up through the wasiteband of my shorts under the t shirt i sleep in.
Dude! Love your boner!

:)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Basically every morning. And yeah, I love walking around the house, having him swing back and forth... BTW, no window coverings in my house (mod look), but I figure if someone's peeping in my windows, they deserve an eyeful.

:D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Morning wood is absolutely a complete and total rush. Just wished it lasted till, oh say, noon? Better yet, quitting time....it feels better (at least to me) than any other erection. ^_^

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 14 2004, 01:03 AM
Morning wood is absolutely a complete and total rush. Just wished it lasted till, oh say, noon? Better yet, quitting time....it feels better (at least to me) than any other erection. ^_^
KinkGuy, you are so on the mark.

I don't know what it is about morning wood and why it's different but I love it. Having him hard, sort of swollen beyond normal proportions, stickng straight out and bouncing up and down and back and forth. And I think I'm jsut at the point where it's just breaking the pain threshhold. An ex of mine would have to hold it because he was so big the bouncing hurt :(

Yeah, I wish we all walked around like that all the time!! LOL

And Roy, I'm in Minneapolis. A little far just to peek at an exhibitionist ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I usually wake up aroused. I can think of a few mornings I hadn't, or maybe that's because I was awake in bed and it settled down as I was getting myself started for the day.

Now that I live with a few guys, I'm slowly becoming more comfortable with the huge bulge in my pants. I sleep nude so I just throw on pajama pants or shorts over my boner and I position it "up" against my abs. It's still plenty visible; it's just not going to impale one of them through the stomach if they walk with a few feet of me. :lol:

I usually lock my door and jack off if the morning wood persists, or if I don't feel like it, I'll go take a piss and that usually calms it down.