Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I belong to another site that also has cams and I enjoy camming there and watching the cams. Of course, I have some favorite guys that I enjoy watching (as well as a few ladies).

This one guy I've seen quite a few times...he's obviously a body builder...very handsome and masculine looking. In the past he's always been seated in a chair with no shirt on. I've always wanted to catch him stroking, but he never seemed to do that on cam.

This afternoon I saw that he was on and was very surprised when I opened his cam. This strong body builder-type guy was standing in lacy pink panties and black nylons with lace around the top that went up to his thighs. Yeah, I was pretty shocked.

Now, I don't like to judge anyone for what they like sexually...we're all wired differently and who knows why. But wearing women's things just isn't something that I'm particularly into. Now perhaps it was the contrast between the body builder image and the sexy lingerie, but for some reason he looked pretty damn hot.

Anyway, that's not where the story ends. Very soon after opening his cam, the pink panties come off and I see him wearing a thick black cock ring around his cock and balls...and he's semi-hard. What I didn't notice right away was the rubber cock (the kind that have a suction cup at the base to secure it to a smooth surface) that he had attached to the foot-board of his bed behind him...it was pointing straight up.

The next thing I know he contorting himself trying to fuck himself on this rubber cock. It was very awkward and didn't look like much fun to me...to each his own. But watching him trying to make it work was strangely erotic. He did manage to fuck himself several times in various positions before quitting.

Then he proceeded to deep-throat the rubber cock several times...I have to admit, I did NOT see that coming. LOL. But that's not the end of the story either. This whole scene must have been a huge turn on for him because he was now rock hard. He sat up and started stroking. He only lasted maybe a minute before he blew his load all over his rubber cock...still attached to his foot board. And to top it off, he once more deep-throated that cum-covered rubber cock.

I think what made this so hot to watch was the shock of seeing this stud doing something like this. It just goes to prove that you can never tell what turns someone on by looking at them.

Hope you all enjoyed this true story.

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could be...I've changed it a couple times based on what I've seen others choose and how they respond in the forums. Personally I hate labels like these...I think they're pretty meaningless. Feel free to judge for yourself by how I respond in the forums. Glad you liked the story anyway.

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is what makes LPSG such a great place. Something new every day. Since joining here my sexual horizon has undergone a serious transformation! And many hang-ups have been up-ended. Very affirmative.