"It went up to his BELLY BUTTON!"

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few days ago I was at the Tuileries, just basking in the sun. Two schoolgirls sat down nearby, and were chatting about guys. They were both attractive, one more so than the other. They appeared well off moneywise, because they were wearing some pretty expensive clothes and assorted accessories. Naturally, they got to talking about guys they had been with, in particular how big they were. One of them thought that a guy she had been with was "enormous" because his dick "went up to his belly button." The other one acted surprised, and thought she was lying, until the former pulled out her cell phone and showed the other one a picture she took of it.

I thought it was amusing how much they were going on and on about how huge this guy was, and I got to thinking about the average person's sex life. LPSG is big dick central, a beacon of truth if you will. Some members are very knowledgeable about big dicks. But how much is the average person exposed to big dicks during their lifetime? I mean, if two attractive girls my age who would have absolutely no trouble getting laid in a heartbeat think that a cock such as the one previously described is "enormous," how much experience does the average female* have with big ones? Well? What do you think?

*I suppose males to naturally have more knowledge/exposure, simply because it's part of being male.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
wow,
as far as the belly button goes.. I think that is a terrible way of judging size... everyones body is different... for example..
from my groin to my belly button is almost 10"
(I have a very strange body shape, VERY long torso, short legs)

my cock rests 2" below my belly button, so to her it would be small??

LAME

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
wow,
as far as the belly button goes.. I think that is a terrible way of judging size... everyones body is different... for example..
from my groin to my belly button is almost 10"
(I have a very strange body shape, VERY long torso, short legs)

my cock rests 2" below my belly button, so to her it would be small??

LAME

Just round your back a little and your dick will go right in your navel. Then you'll look huge.:cool: