It wont end

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by user10, May 11, 2010.

1. user10

user10 New Member

I posted here a while back about the emotional difficulties I was having being in love with my best friend and being to afraid to tell him. I eventualy told him and cornicled the developments on here but few were interested. The members of this site seem more interested in discussing the finer points of the proper handeling of huge dicks than anything of real substance. Well it has been months sence I posted a rather optomistic perspective on the future developments of my situation. I now wish to relate the perspective I have gained on the situation after five months of dealing foucused through the lens of alchohol and 2 am. He is two weak. Most are to weak. We as a society are to weak. We have traided the strenght of worriors for the feminen gratification of market capitalism. We pretend that we are strong when we are terifyed. We connect with eachother throguh the expoloited bodies of women because we hare not confident enough to love each other. The time of free men is long dead and passed. I do not know how I will make my way in a world filled with such weakness and insecurity. The trap is perfect. We are our own jailers. I have no idea how to save us form our selves.

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I just went through your post history and you haven't exactly chronicled any of your own experiences. You've simply asked for others' experiences in certain situations without giving much insight of your own.

If you've got a problem and want some advice, start a thread and actually write your story.

Also, I've no clue what the fuck you're on, but it's trippin' me right the fuck out.

3. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    You are so right, DiscoBoy. I went through his post history really quickly and did the same. He never chronicled a thing. It was more like a fishing expedition where he wanted others to relate their lives but he has not shared anything except his cynicism.

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    First. in this glamorous technological age, please use spell-check.

Second. My mother said not to pay attention to what people say when they are:
    1) half-asleep
    2) intoxicated
    3) mad

Third.
    No one person is gong to fix the world ills, real or perceived.

Your choice is more of an internal quest: would you rather be the bull or the bull fighter?
    We all seek a symbiotic balance in our lives in that regard.

Draft saved Draft deleted