It wont let me view pics in the gallery.....

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Is there a monthly limit to how many pics u can view? I added one of myself this month so I went on it a few times to check if it was working and also to reply to Jana's comment lol, but I went on today to look at KTownBlondey's pics and I wasn't allowed to view anything? Any ideas why?

Also, do I have to be a paying member to create a member gallery? Not that many people would wanna see me but I thought I'd do it cos everyone else has, I'm not allowed though :(

KTownBlondy: i think maybe its a daily limit cuz yesterday it cut me off but nows i can

Thanatos: There is a daily limit. For 5$, you can view what you want, when you want, for a year, AND you support the forums to help the bandwith cost (even more now because of the photo gallery).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I think the limit is 10 pics a day, but $5 bucks a month gets you unlimited access, or $50 for the whole year, a good deal, if you ask me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't work for the site! I do think it's nice to support it, but each in their own time, the pics are free in limited numbers and the forums are free as much as you want to be here. I sure don't want to sound like a commercial, just letting the newbies know the options. Oh, and you don't have to be a paid member to post pics in the gallery.........that WAS a hint! ;)