Italian ballet star Roberto Bolle

Great ass indeed! and lucky for me i own that issue of Vogue.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's gay and it shows much...but, in Italy, if you want to be (and remain) a male icon, you had better say you are straight. And he knows it...he is a perfect show men!

About the package,as some said, dancers normally use a dance belt,to support testicles from getting hurt or involved in some movements and, on the other hand, to "hide" and contain the penis, which would result anti-aesthetical if it kept moving all the time or if it showed too much.

He is absolutely gorgeous. His beauty is really charming and very prince-like. He has a gorgeous body,he is tall and every muscle is at its best. Ballet gives men a body that is far better than body-building etc.

Yes,he danced naked,but not for his choice. The role he was performing requires a full nude moment at the end. Some said he has a small package( you can see the video on youtube),but to these people i'd say: "Stay with your cock stuck in a dance belt for 3 hours and then see how small your cock becomes!"....and he was not there to show off his cock....

What i really don't like about his is that he is very superficial,and it shows from what he says in the interviews and when he talks. He is also very narcissistic, in a bad way, and all he knows and cares about is being beautiful....that's a big mistake on stage, when you have to be true and show real feelings....

Anyway, he is one of the most handsome men i've seen in my life!

Reactions: memeflux

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But the truth is many high-profile dance critics from New York, London and elsewhere don't think too highly of him as an individual dancer. And I have to admit as a lover of ballet I agree with them on some level. Technically he's stong, he very good. But he's very dry. He doesn't give out much emotion nor does he give us much in terms characterization with his dancing. There's no excitement about seeing him dance. All you see is the steps and after awhile it gets rather boring and it makes it easy for his ballerinas to overshadow him. Maybe that's another reason why ballerinas love performing with him. With his type of dancing they don't have to be afraid at sharing the spotlight because that light will always be focus on them.

At this point he's just a wonderfully reliable dancer with extreme good looks when he should be more.

What you said is exactly what i think. But you know, when you are very handsome and gifted, when you enter one of the most important ballet schools in the World and they love you and treat you like a star (and you're only a child), when you are later chosen by Nureyev in person to perform a principal role etc.... you don't know much about sufferance,hard life,struggle,sorrow,sadness,humiliation etc. You only know you are a star,you are handsome and "perfect". How could he show true feelings? how can one perform with emotions he has never felt? a dancer brings on stage his experience in terms of feelings,personal history etc. If your life is only being admired and being beautiful,that's the only thing you can show on stage: a perfect dance,strong technique and an amazing body. That's all.