Italian Cannon

ITALIAN_CANNON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tony from Italy, 30's, doctor, tall athletic and hung, hope to actively contribute, a big kiss to all women here lovers of a big and strong-personality italian man.

ITALIAN_CANNON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, on my profile yu can find my info, messenger and skype contacts and 2 pics, hope to post more and more about me and my very special gift ( my second and most important gift i mean after my sizes...).
Tony

ITALIAN_CANNON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a long period of many business and meeting with women and couples i have again some time to be here, I POSTED ANOTHER PIC OF ME AT FULL ERECTION ON MY GALLERY, i'm waiting comments and especially real contacts from girls, young women and young couples from all the world, in italy where i live (on the sea near Montecarlo, north-west), i receive from many years people, i have a big flat...

A big kiss,
Tony

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
fake. italiano ci disonori vaffan... se lo hai piccolo stai a casa...represso
sorry guys but i hate fake or stolen pics i just say something not nice to this guy.

ITALIAN_CANNON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fakes are others and i want to say fuck you to those told me that, i will remove that pic and put another taked from a cam session with a couple or woman here for proof, that's it ok ?
Tony