Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi "sexual record-breaker", says prostitute

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Berlusconi is sexual record-breaker, says prostitute | World news | guardian.co.uk

The Italian prostitute at the centre of a sex scandal involving Silvio Berlusconi has explicitly claimed for the first time that she had sex with the Italian prime minister.

D'Addario writes: "We kissed an infinite number of times, with him above all kissing my intimate parts," a performance for which "he could get into the Guinness Book of Records". When D'Addario admitted she was struggling to enjoy the moment, Berlusconi "took it like a challenge", keeping her up until 8am, when he left to speak to journalists.

"I am much younger than him, and quite an expert, I must say," she writes. "But there were moments when I feared I would not stand up to his assaults. Does he take something? I have asked myself many times." The only substance she claims Berlusconi had on hand was "disgustingly sweet" herbal tea.

Hmmm...

I wonder about this because pretty much every man I know would take this kind of description of his performance as a compliment. The chick is a prostitute, what does he care if she enjoys it or not? If she agreed to it and the meter's running, then she has no point to complain.

However...

I've seen on The Sopranos that Italian men aren't supposed to admit they like going down on women because of a fear that it might mean they're gay. Is this just a Sicilian thing, outdated, inaccurate, or is it true? Is she insulting his manhood or is she complimenting his stamina?