Italians and their sausages

D_Marion Assdimple

Account Disabled
Media
is it true italians have huge penises,,,I also here they are the best lovers...I really don't know...any italians want to post pictures of themselves, feel free...I'm jewish...does anyone no any sex rumors or dick rumors about jews

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Grazie, Adremevuj. Comunque non ti preoccupare: di salsicce italiane ce ne son di vari tipi, dallo zampone al wurstel da cocktail, pero' qui piacciono tutte.

Just telling my compatriot that size ain't all, Italians seem to be appreciated here.

BigCroc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depends.
Most are above average but I've seen some small Italians.. full blooded guys.
I have Dutch, German, & Italian blood in me and still growing.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After been living in the UK for nearly 20 years, I have to say, the sometime over rated frase " Italian do it better " is true! long or short fat or slim The Italians know how to use it. A large cock is something fantastic to look at, but if the owner don't know how to use it..... It's useless.

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
After been living in the UK for nearly 20 years, I have to say, the sometime over rated frase " Italian do it better " is true! long or short fat or slim The Italians know how to use it. A large cock is something fantastic to look at, but if the owner don't know how to use it..... It's useless.

Can't agree with you. Making love with Southern Europe men is going much too fast for me.
I prefer the slow Middle Eastern way.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Italian here. However, I know it's true that just like in every other race, there are big Italians, small Italians, and very average Italians.

One must remember that this is a large penis site...the majority of the people here are going to be hung. The sizes here do not represent the general population, we are the ones who are in the top 2% of 3% of penis size. I think it has to do with genetics rather than race.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had some big Italians and some small Italians. Some were great and some were not. I DO love myself some Italian mens! They're almost always hot and sexy!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Italian descent here...I think there are huge, bug, average, and small in every ethnic group, but there does seem to be more average and above Italians. seems to have a girth and heft to them.
check out my gallery for my sausage