Italians and their sausages

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mamamia...that's-a spicy meat-ta-stick!

I'm a hardcore Italian sausage eater. Fuck the heartburn, I'll take it as long as the meat's hot and huge.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have c2c with a few Italians and they seem to be just like everyone else. Some hung like mules and some just average. But they all seem to be wonderful.

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
I love Italian sausages... with some onions and peppers. I love when the state fair comes around... I can't tell the difference between Polish and Italian... wait... we're not talking about food here?

sawka63

Just Browsing
Media
Speaking from limited experience, I feel that most european men are into making the art of sex or love (whatever you want to call it) into something they are proud of. Not to say that there are some very good American men, but some of them seem to be all about getting off and forgetting about the person they are with. With European men, they are taught from someone to make the sex last and to enjoy every aspect of it. I think in this country we made sex so taboo, with all of the bulls... that makes this country what it is, where in europe there is a relaxed feeling about sex.

D

deleted260743

anyone here Itilian??? Lets compare some pix!!!

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, there's a myth about italians [or in fact 'latinos' in general] and their HUGE cocks. not to tell that, just like in everything, cocks - italian or not - come in all sizes and shapes, so there will be huge italian cocks as well as medium, small, utterly small and ridiculous small italians cocks. the REAL thing, and that's NOT a myth is that the latino culture is more loving and dedicated twards their lovers. YEP! we may not always pack the big meat sausage, but surely are the BEST lovers in the world!

and we do DO oral sex to women without it being a problem... :p

about the cocks, there's a WONDERFUL rocco siffredi film [he's directing and not acting] where a bunch of italians get sucked by a couple of girls, and THERE you can see COCKS of all the 'familys' mentioned ABOVE! :D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking from limited experience, I feel that most european men are into making the art of sex or love (whatever you want to call it) into something they are proud of. Not to say that there are some very good American men, but some of them seem to be all about getting off and forgetting about the person they are with. With European men, they are taught from someone to make the sex last and to enjoy every aspect of it. I think in this country we made sex so taboo, with all of the bulls... that makes this country what it is, where in europe there is a relaxed feeling about sex.

this is true, but one should never over generalize about such things! OK, here in EUROPE sex is considered less a taboo than, aparentely, the states. maybe you got your 'prudeness' from the english colonies, but even hem like a good spanking from time to time, so, I don't know, WHY IS SEX SO TABOO IN NORTH AMERICA?
yes, because in the south part of continent everyones very HAPPY fucking and making love under the sun! [and by south of the continent I ment BRAZIL and adjacent countries! :D