Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one interesting thing that I've seen on here is that a lot of Italians have curved dicks-either upward bananas or downward curves. Don't know if it's just coincidence or some weird genetic quirk.
. Pretty good downward curve here
Half Sicilian.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm of Italian descent. Ever since I lived in France, and when I was overseas in the US, being Italian always meant that I had a big dick (among other things). While I did my best to corroborate the legend, what's your opinion on the matter? Ever found it true?
I'd say... on average... its a good bet that if you meet a guy 50% to full-blooded Italian you can make the assumption hes above average to big when it comes to his cock.

kamahori

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure I’d agree. Italian myself and doing all right... but I lived in Italy for many years and can’t corroborate the theory. I have generally found German and Dutch men better equipped.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
i don't think it's a rule that Italians have big dicks. On many different countries you will find guys with very big, normal, or very small dicks. I'm pretty sure there are Italians with small or average sized dicks and this is the rule for all people no matter what country they're from. I've been with a Russian who was huge, i've also been with an American who was huge and the same with an Albanian. i don't think that all Americans Russians and Albanias have huge cocks, it's the same as somebody's nose for example. Some people have big noses some of them have small and some average sized. It's just how people are made, it's diversity. a penis is just a part of a human body, that comes in all shapes and sizes, just like a nose.

Of course statistically you will find a lot of big dicks on African men and very often small dicks on Chinese men but that doesn't mean it's a rule, i'm pretty sure there are African men with small dicks and Chinese with long ones.

Dunno. My great and grandpap looked like Sicilian mafia dudes. Apparently that side of the family came from the tip of the boot. I’m 7 inches.

I think I have more Scottish in my blood though. If you add up the influence of Scottish (which could be more a Northern Europe influence) from both sides.

Kahuna

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm italian and I live in the northern Italy. Well, I like meeting guys with big dicks and I look specifically for them on dating apps, but in spite of that, just a few of the guys I met here around (guess about 10%) actually had what I'd call a big dick ( :sob: ).

However I've never met men from other countries to make a comparison, so I think this post of mine is useless :D:D

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think his cock is nice. What are you acting like a dick for?

Why one has to pretend to have a "big fat cock", while it isn't true? I can't stand those comments who have NO basis in reality. It's just trash, it ruins conversations. If he wants to be in some kind of a roleplay, fine, but not here.