Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why one has to pretend to have a "big fat cock", while it isn't true? I can't stand those comments who have NO basis in reality. It's just trash, it ruins conversations. If he wants to be in some kind of a roleplay, fine, but not here.

You could have just ignored his post or could have said something about not liking his cock without attacking his Italian heritage is my point.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't think it's a rule that Italians have big dicks. On many different countries you will find guys with very big, normal, or very small dicks. I'm pretty sure there are Italians with small or average sized dicks and this is the rule for all people no matter what country they're from. I've been with a Russian who was huge, i've also been with an American who was huge and the same with an Albanian. i don't think that all Americans Russians and Albanias have huge cocks, it's the same as somebody's nose for example. Some people have big noses some of them have small and some average sized. It's just how people are made, it's diversity. a penis is just a part of a human body, that comes in all shapes and sizes, just like a nose.

Of course statistically you will find a lot of big dicks on African men and very often small dicks on Chinese men but that doesn't mean it's a rule, i'm pretty sure there are African men with small dicks and Chinese with long ones.
Well said zayn and i agree totally with your thoughts.

For my self i had a friend i went to high school with and i got to see him naked one time when he was 20 years old and yeh he looked decently hung id say at around 5 inches soft but also got a chance to see my across the road neighbours (Italian family) their 2 sons (23 & 22) at my local swim change rooms and they were both pretty small. I always imagined they would have been much bigger than what they actually were...i was totally caught by surprise. From guessing they looked like 2 inches soft about with the younger bother looking a tad smaller but a little thicker.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

HungCockJock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lived in Italy for about a year. In two different cities. Of all the cocks I'd tasted I'd have to say the big ones were all bigger than average and the small ones were smaller than average. There was no average or in between from what I've seen.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I lived in Italy for about a year. In two different cities. Of all the cocks I'd tasted I'd have to say the big ones were all bigger than average and the small ones were smaller than average. There was no average or in between from what I've seen.
Wow that's very interesting to hear that.

Reactions: HungCockJock

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We don’t like boring :p

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say from my experience that it's not only a legend. But I was only with two Italian guys (from Italy, not italian-american), so I guess I might just have been lucky. I'll have to keep researching, all for science progress :)

Reactions: benson19

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100% Italian 6' 181 8 x 6
220173-1361555963-2a3627873da73ced987d8dc0a9fc3749.jpg

priapo2

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold