Itch?

twiice

Just Browsing
Media
Hey since well i trimmed my pubes, I have a bad itch and i need it to be away before sunday, cos i have a new girlfriend who wants to "do" me :D

Please any ideas how i can stop this..
Thanx in advance.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try some 1% cortisone anti itch cream. It should fix it. Available at any drug store. If it gets worse after a few days then see a Doc. Tell your GF to only suck on the first 6 or 7 inches and still keep a few inches of shaft between her mouth and your pubes. Deep throating should be avoided until your itching clears up.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
First of all, you do buff the freshly shaven skin with an emery board, don't you? That helps prevent the itching from ever starting. Since you've already begun to itch, try these steps. If you can't get any silver nitrate, coat the affected area with gel-type dishwasher detergent and wrap it in plastic wrap. Keep it like that overnight and your problem should go away. The whole thing will turn black and drop off by the following afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why should deep thoat be avoided?
What does that have to do with his pubes?
I imagine he wants it cleared up so she won't think
he has something contagious?
Any anti-itch creme will help unless it has perfume which will cause you to have a burning sensation on the pubes where you just shaved!
C.B.:saevil:

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey since well i trimmed my pubes, I have a bad itch and i need it to be away before sunday, cos i have a new girlfriend who wants to "do" me :D

Please any ideas how i can stop this..
Thanx in advance.

Use baby soap, warm, not hot, water and a good loofa scrubbing.
And next time, shave in the growth direction of the hair with a new razor.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Are you sure you 'trimmed' and not 'shaved' your pubes? I hardly think it gets itchy when you only trim it and there are some pubes left in the groin area. Nevertheless, I find that a little mosturiser helps when it gets itchy and certainly some mosturiser helps when you've just done your shaving or trimming.

Hope that helps.