"Itching" Urethra - No STD

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So 3 weeks ago i messed around and got 5 blow jobs in a span of about 4 hours. Since then, my urethra occasionally itches, but not for too long. I've read some stuff that rough sex can cause that to happen. Is this true? Or has anyone else ever experienced this?
I've been checked for STD's and am clean so that is ruled out.

BulginginPA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its probably just a bit of urethritis... I got that once from a condom... went to the doc and everything checked out ok.... Sometimes it gets a little irritated from stimulation....

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's what I'm guessing. My quick urine test showed no bacteria. So it'll just take a bit for it to go away?

woohah

Sexy Member
Media
Drink some 100% cranberry juice to clear out your urinary tract. I've had the same thing happen to me before, irritation but no stds. I drank cranberry juice for a week and it went away.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago I got a bacterial infection from fucking a girl in the ass without a condom. Damn I had extreme Pali when I tried to piss. I thought for sure I had a STD but I was tested which involved inserting a long cotton tipped swab deep inside the pass hole which really hurt. Another reason to use a condom.

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is possible it could take more than a week? Still itchy here. Trying not to spend money on a urologist if it's just something that will go away on it's own.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I wouldn't take one test as gospel
Had Chlamydia once way back, and the first diagnoses was incorrect
Just saying, but not saying you have the C ..

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I wouldn't take one test as gospel
Had Chlamydia once way back, and the first diagnoses was incorrect
Just saying, but not saying you have the C ..

The same thing happened to me. The first test came up negative and after having the urethral itch for 2 more weeks I decided to get tested again and it came back positive. It wasn't a burning sensation more of an itch just liike yours.

Turned out that the urine test isn't always reliable especially if you have peed 2 hours before your sample or if you don't get the first stream into the cup. It definitely sounds like you have symptoms of an STD. If your itch persists for more than 3 weeks I would advise you to go to a free STD clinic and just say you had sex with someone diagnosed with clymidia and they will automatically give you a dose of doxycyline or another antibiotic which will kill any bacterial infection like clymidia as well as gonnoreah and clear it up much more effectively and thoroughly than cranberry juice.

And refrain from sex so you don't give it to someone else or get reinfected while you are taking meds to clear it up. Remember when you have casual sex with someone you're also having sex with all the partner's they've been with also. Be selective.

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, it's gone away mostly. On occasions it still itches some, but no where near the amount. Hopefully it'll be fully gone before I know.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd go in and have them treat you for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea just in case. Doctors are supposed to treat you for those if you come in for any of those symptoms before they even get the test results back. The usual treatment is an Azithromycin pill and a shot of Rocephin. Once I tested negative for both even though I thought I had symptoms and the symptoms went away after the medication.