Itchy after pumping?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by krav777, Apr 24, 2007.

1. krav777

krav777 New Member

My cock iches the next day or so after pumping. Is this normal? How can I prevent it?

2. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

dry skin maybe?this is a new one for me.:confused:

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yeah haven't heard or had of itching before. What do you use for lube when pumping? Maybe it doesn't get along with your skin. Are you using any lotion after pumping? Might want too.

4. krav777

krav777 New Member

using KY i use it all the time during intercourse and never get the ichy effect

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

KY only acts as a lub and sealant; you need to be using a skin care product, maybe something with vit E. When you're pumping you're stretching the skin and it need moisturising, though I can't say that why you're itching.

6. robbie9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive been pumping on and off for a few years now. itching is due to the stretching, i think. Vaseline after pumping might help

7. bravesoldier

bravesoldier Active Member

Krav I pumped for several years and as one of the others said, the itching is natural and is from stretching the skin on your penis. If you get small blood blisters that's normal too. If you do get the blisters be careful not to overdo it, severe bruising and penile damage will occur. I had minimal permanent damage to my penis, which is (sometimes) an hourglass shape when semi-erect. A pump will enlarge your penis temporarily and permanently possibly, depending on what your pumping regimen is and how long it's carried out.

Not to discourage you bro, but I followed a regimen in an enlargement manual suggesting pumping sessions daily for a maximun of 12 weks for permanent enlargement. I saw very little if no permanent enlargement when finished. I believe though if pumping is continuious you'll see what looks like permanent results, but in my opinion it's only because you're continually using the pump. Each time I followed a program and finished my penis always went back to normal size.

It was fun to use though. I couldn't believe how big mine got while pumping. It was kind of awesome, for a while.

~bravesoldier

8. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    12wks that's actually a short time pumping you have to go much longer for long lasting results. Overall pumping is just a way for you too maintain a rock solid hardon for longer than you could do it on your on. Hence the blood in the penis will over time slowly expand the penis. But its over time many months or even years.

There are these injections that do the same thing and its over a span of a few months and they on avg raise length and girth .5+ inches or more. Its about 7-9k all together with travel since you have to do the stuff in Canada. But the premise is the same they inject your penis with some drugs and you basically have a hardon for a few hours straight and you gain that way. Read about it on ThundersPlace there is an article about it think its like caverjet or liquid pe. I'll try to post a link too it sometime.

Just keep at it and eventually you will gain. Put you should also do it because you want too and or it feels pleasureable.

-D1-

Draft saved Draft deleted