Itchy after shaving

Pussy_Penetrator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So yesterday I trimmed the nether regions and now it's ungodly itchy! I shaved my pubic region as well as perineaum and anus. Each of the hair stubbles are now so prickly it's incredibly uncomfortable. I can't imagine how girls shave their pussies.

What do you do so it doesn't itch when you shave?

Kyle232

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just learn to live with it, the first few times are really uncomfortable. But you get used to it, if you keep doing it frequently, you'll get to the point that you will barely notice the feeling.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First: Use hydrogen peroxide to reduce those horrid red bumps. In-grown hairs can cause infections of the follicle.

After: MOISTURIZE!!! Shaving scrapes off some layers of skin, making it more sensitive. Find a nice lotion or baby oil ( thanks, alx) to help strengthen the skin and promote healing.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use Tend Skin. You will look at it and say "I'm not going to pay that!" Shut up and pay it. It works, follow the instructions, after a while you can even cut back. It works, I swear. But that is no replacement for a sharp blade and proper lubrication. After the shower is always better because the hair and skin has softened. Happy shaving!

Orionblade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave with the fusion power razor - four blades plus one on the back, and it vibrates. No problem. Only take a couple of passes until you've consistently shaved for a couple of shave/grow cycles. I shave in the shower, with the water still running, and when the blade becomes clogged I just turn around and rinse everything off, including the razor and my junk, and start over with fresh colgate shaving cream. It's nice and thick and foamy, and really serves to lift the hair instead of matting it down like lighter shave foams can do. I don't use the gel type shave foams either.

Afterwards, I use neosporin or bacitriacin, about a teaspoon, smeared all over. This means I have to walk around naked for a bit and let it soak in - usually enough time to run a pot of coffee, make some toast, whatever.

I also wear string bikinis - when I shave, I also do laundry - I take my undies out of the dryer, still hot, and hold them until they cool, then put them on. Gotta be clean and sterile. Since taking this approach, I've gotten precisely three ingrown hairs, and I simply pop the bump, yank the hair, and shave the next day again, give or take. Just take it easy on the bumps or else you shave them open, and then they burn/get infected/etc.

I've gotten to the point now where I don't use neosporin, just a good antibacterial soap, and wash thoroughly twice before and twice after shaving.

The only downside to this technique is my package looks taut, turgid, and "dense", and combined with the curve, the clean look makes it look massive to girls. It's already 8+", and twice I've been turned down because it looked like it would hurt. Didn't press the issue - one was a friend who happened to have ovarian cysts. Yowch.

But yeah, that's the easiest way to get a clean shave and make your junk look crunk.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
to shave ur pubic region u should do the following;

a) do not use shaving oil, foam or gel as all can carry irritants that can effect the skin and cause it to go red, flare up, become sensitive or itchy. instead, sit in the bath and use the soap suds of an antibacterial soap bar on the areas u shave.

b) trim first with clippers.

c) do not use more than one stroke of the razor, per area coverage, or at least TRY not to do this much.

d) use slow, careful strokes of the razor and do not stroke in the opposite direction of hair growth.

e) once done, towel dry and do not roughly dry either, instead "pat" the shaved area dry.

f) keep the shaved area cool for a while and try not to add further water or product for at least an hour or so, although if you have particularly sensitive skin (even if just after shaving) then apply product at your own risk, but nothing that does not absorb easily into the skin.

Those are my pointers...

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Gives and involuntary shudder*

Tried it, many ways, and came up zeroes too on post-shave-fun-factor. I mean, it looks AMAZING when freshly shorn, no doubt about that. But the prickly-cactus feeling a day or three later is annoying. Sleep disturbing annoying. Underwear creeping oddly annoying.

I have resolved to just *trim* with either small shears or the pop-up beard trimmer on my Norelco. Though I do not get close to the skin at all. I would rather have it sculpted and looking well kept than a swinging, bushy advertisement for Husqvarna power lawn equipment. I got no body hair to speak of elsewhere, genetic background has seen gloriously to that. But boy oh boy, I look like the Wolfman between knees and waist. :bigeyes2:

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So yesterday I trimmed the nether regions and now it's ungodly itchy! I shaved my pubic region as well as perineaum and anus. Each of the hair stubbles are now so prickly it's incredibly uncomfortable. I can't imagine how girls shave their pussies.

What do you do so it doesn't itch when you shave?

those that hate that itchy feeling wax instead.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some people can't avoid the bumps and ingrown hairs. I used to never get them and now i get them in my armpits, pubic area and even eyebrows. I get them in areas that i don't shave. This never used to happen when i was younger. My skin has gotten increasingly sensitive over the years and even trimming too closely with the beard trimmer around the labia can bring up some ingrown hairs.

It's an area that can't avoid, germs, sweat, friction and these are all culprits for the itching. Some people just can't shave or even wax. When i wax, skin comes off with it and i get horrible bruising. No fun!

I work with skin and all the advice given might help you, but if it doesnt, you will have to learn to live with a short bush or a long one.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find that shaving in the shower results in less irritation.

I would only use an electric trimmer and not a shaver so that you can thin things out that first time. But for me the pink women's disposable schick (in europe Wilkerson-Sword) quatro razors are the best for body shaving. ONce you get that first shave done, one of those razors will last you weeks.

Also, in areas like the pubs, balls, and around your anus, clean the razor often (just rub it in the opposite direction on your arm or leg and then let the shower hit it and knock the remaining hair out of it by tapping it against the shower wall). Once you get everything shaven that first time and then keep it shaven you won't have as much trouble.