Itchy penis

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My penis is real itchy on the skin under the head, especially if i start to scratch it, and i notice theres some dead skin sometimes too, and red bumps on the like ring where i think the foreskin gets cut if you know what i'm trying to say. Any help would be great!

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey, i have a similar problem which hasnt gone away, it kinda worried me for a while, but i dont know what to think. i dont think its and std, but it doesnt feel normal, at first i thought it was from dry rubbing or something, but it hasnt gone away so now im unsure. good luck

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to try something like Lotrimin and keep it moisturized from time to time... don't let your cockskin get dry!

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ive been putting vaseline on my penis which makes everything go away, but as soon as it gets dry again it comes back

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sounds like you have a fungal infection to me. you need to go to the doctors and get them to sort it out for you. may give you some DAKTACORT OINTMENT to put on it.
it does work, but take's time.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had something similar last year.(prob. eczema or maybe fungus) After using ointments Rx'ed by my dermatologist it's now gone. But I now have 3 white spots. vitilig ( leucoderma) lovely. he said the color may come back. or not. I'm now using protopic ointment.
Thankfully the itching is gone

itchy spots on scrotum and underside of penis - Dermatology - MedHelp

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i went to a doctor today and he said it was eczema and gave me some ointment, but now i cant jack off till its better cuz itll just hurt like hell... :(