Itchy Sometimes

D

deleted298367

Ugh. So sometimes my balls get this awful itch. My best guess is that it's the hairs growing (I shave) back. I'm 99.99999% sure its not an STD. I had this before I was with anyone, so. yeah. Also, my scrotum (wow I didnt use any slang! lmao.) sometimes gets these annoying bumps on them. At first, i thought it might just be ingrown hairs, but they turn white (well, lighter than the usual skin colour) and they're kinda hard, almost like some bizzaro calcium deposit. Whether or not it's related to the itch, I don't know. And don't get me wrong, they're not everywhere nor are they like horribly disfiguring, my balls look normal, theres just a spot here and there once in awhile (they come and go).

I usually get it worst when I sweat, so walking a lot, jacking off, having the laptop on my lap for awhile, really hot days, etc. just make it awful. And if I use vaseline it seems to make it worse.

Anybody else have this//any idea what it is? I can get a picture of one of those bumps if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted298367

Hmmm could it be jock itch? Maybe, the next time you go to the doc, ask them.

Maybe, I don't really know much about that. I'll look it up.

I know i have this thing, I totally forget what it's called, but its something with how blood on the left side has to work harder to get back to the heart (Which actually makes sense, I took anatomy class!) and so the blood vessels in the scrotum can become enlarged due to higher blood pressure with it getting back to the heart. He said its very common, and I have a very slight case of it. Maybe that'll have something to do with it. I don't know if that'll affect anything. I doubt it.

rfw2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I actually know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to the white bumps, because I get them, too. I never am particularly itchy, so I can't really help you there, but you can rest assured about the STD thing that you're fine, because I'm 100% positive that I'm clean. I think I actually get them when hairs fall out, which happens pretty frequently. At least that has been my observation...

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Is sounds like Jock itch. Try some anti fungal for Jock itck. Follow the instructions and the powder form used w/ the lotion or spray will help keep moisture down. I work with athletes all the time so hear of this a lot from my male athletes. If this does not clear it up do get checked for crabs.

D

deleted298367

Does jock itch go away? Like I put stuff on for a week or even a month and it'll stop? Or do I have to keep putting the lotion or whatever on for the rest of my life?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like "crotch rot", basically athletes foot in your groin. It gets too wet and hot. Keep it dry (talc powder) and use some creme.

lat2131

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it does itch when hair is growing, in my case like from 4th day after shaving. One thing I always do is: (1) Clean the area Before shaving either with soap and/or any antibacterial product (2) after shaving I use an antibacterial cream and any anti acne or pimples stuff. It help to prevent any bump or hair infection there.

Just my 2 cents.

D

deleted298367

I think it is the hair regrowing; once it gets so long (like 4 mm maybe?).

Cause I shaved a few days ago and haven't itched yet.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jock itch is treated with a cream that you can buy over the counter. SOME (not all) athletes foot creams also deal with jock itch, so you need to read the small print on the packets of athletes foot creams.

The creams work quickly and get rid of jock itch 100%. You may of course be using a sauna or steam room where you keep picking it up.

Probably worth trying to see if it is as simple as jock itch before the trip to the doctor.

D_mbnbjgityu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful in what you buy over-the-counter; the itching you feel is (obviously) you being irritated. There are over-the-counter creams for itching in both the testicle and anal regions but some over-the-counter creams can (in fact) contain substances that you might find will make how you itch even more.

It could be a form of thrush or it could just be a sweat-rash; I'd say go see your GP in any case.

My first guess is that he would treat you for thrush by ways of elimination but there are creams out there that treat thrush and other symptomatic disorders experienced around the scrotum/anal are. One such is Timodine (I'm in the UK, so not sure what the generic name would be should you be outside the UK; also, here in the UK it can only be given by Prescription.)

Check out the link, if you want of course, for a brief description of its uses and problematic disorders ... you might fin you associate with some of them.

I'm sure there is nothing for you to worry about; just take a reassuring trip to see your GP.

~K~