Its a a father thing

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: I was just wondering,I have seen several posts where someone has said that they are the same size or bigger than their dads and they talk about it or whatever,but I cannot be the only one who would rather die than talk to my dad about the size of my dick,or even compare sizes.I take the view that I really don't want to know how big my dads dick is andhope I am not alone in this.

2. Imported

Gold Member

banana_boy33: I didn't want to know either , but my parents were and still are very hippy like and my dad would walk around naked so eventually when i figured out what was going on , it freaked me out , I share your feelings.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You're not alone. I've seen my Dad naked while changing before and after swimming, but I've never seen his cock erect ... nor have I wanted to. I really don't care how my size compares to his. And I do know that my tool is considerably larger than average regardless of the size of his endowment. He did fit the size issue into his birds-&-the-bees speech he gave me because he knew that it would come up (well, so to speak!). While he spoke about penis size, he turned red and was obviously embarassed ... we both were. He stuttered his way through the condom lecture, and told me that if I ever had doubts when it came to buying appropriately sized condoms, then talk to him. However, I'm sure he was thinking, "Dios mio, I hope he never asks me to go condom shopping with him!"
     Some issues, including cock size, can be awkward topics for father-son talks, but after it was over I think Dad was glad that he broached the subject (sort of) with me. I think we more glad that he got through it!

4. Imported

Gold Member

jaimie: I don't know the size of my Dad's dick and like the others, I don't really want to know, from what I've seen he looks to be in the normal range when soft compared to me. He knows my size, approximately, and we've talked about my having a larger than normal sized dick. He was understanding and took the time to answer any questions I had, to the best of his ability and to let me know that he was always available if I had questions. The best thing I've got going with my Dad is that we can and do talk about any subject and for that I'm thankful. He's a great guy.

5. jonb

Gold Member

I saw my dad with morning wood once; he's larger than me, 11 1/4" I'd estimate. I didn't whip mine out and compare; I just ignored it.

He fit the size issue into the birds-and-the-bees discussion, especially issues like condoms and watching to not tear women.

I don't think anyone here has actively compared with their father; that's getting dangerously close to circle jerking with him.

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

I think it's important that the line of communication between a father and son remain open on sexual matters. Too many sons worry needlessly about the "sexually-related issues of growing up".

While I don't advocate "show and tell" and even "circle jerks" (mutual masturbation between father and son)--(in fact, I definitely frown upon that kind of behavior), I think if a son is curious about his dad's size, he should be able to ask him without a fear of provocation.

More than likely, the most important element in this "openness of communicating" is the father's willingness to listen and offer responses that inform, educate, and encourage the son. Sons need to know (when the appropriate time comes that is!) that nearly all boys are curious about their bodies; wonder about how they "compare"and eventually how effective they will be with the opposite sex. Reassurance from the dad that these issues have a way of "working out" over time is parmount as is the fact that there's more to becoming a man than the "the equipment" itself.

Setting good examples as a man, a husband, and a father are the best ideals a father can ever put before a son. The earlier a son observes these traits, the better.

7. Max

Max New Member

I couldn't put it better than Bender has.

I have two sons, and I think of possible size issues in the same way as a whole range of others they may face.  We have spoken about them once in a while, that's all.

If they do need help, they know where to come.  But by and large dad doesn't know much, probably.

When they were younger the reasonably open nudity policy in our house seemed natural and perhaps it may have helped them.  But anything more than that, like too many contrived discussion about penis size, would have been as embarrassing to me as it would have been for them.  

We all know our parents had sex and probably still have it ... we just don't want to be forced to think about it, thank you very much ;)

8. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would of liked to ask my father about sex and cock size and bond like father and sons do. My father left me so I am learning by my self and I have not found out all the things yet but I am working on it and once I saw my dads dick I was about 3 and he was doing number 2 before he got in the shower to go to work.

9. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=horny6.5 link=board=youth;num=1054588985;start=0#7 date=07/22/03 at 17:52:07]I would of liked to ask my father about sex and cock size and bond like father and sons do. My father left me so I am learning by my self and I have not found out all the things yet but I am working on it and once I saw my dads dick I was about 3 and he was doing number 2 before he got in the shower to go to work.[/quote]

Now THAT is a pleasant childhood memory! ::)

10. Imported

Gold Member

thatjigga: ...I've seen my father nude when I was very young...we used to pee at the same time at the toilet and I know he's pretty big, but we don't talk about it or compare or anything like that!  He does talk about himself every now and then tho'...like how he was in his apartment room and neglected to put any clothes on before getting the paper; he said he reached down to get the paper then looked up to see this guy staring at him :)o), he just smiled and closed the door... :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

SchroederJr: I know my dad's bigger than average as I've gotten climpses of it soft, but never hard.

12. foxy516

foxy516 New Member

I remember one time when I came home from school, my stepdad was sitting in the lazy boy asleep. I went to put my things away and walked over to wake him up to ask could i go out to play, but before I did I noticed his dick was poking out of the side of his shorts. my dad never wore underwear under his house shorts, so everytime he walks around the house his dick swings back and forth in his shorts. the next night he was up walkin' around the house and as he's walkin i can see his dick moving back in forth in his shorts. I asked him dad do you wear underwear under your shorts he said no why and I said everytime you walk I see your dick moving from side to side, he laughs. he went into the room and he told me to come here and he drop his shorts i was amazed I couldnt believe it. my stepdad was hung he ask me to jack off with him i told him you crazy but then i thought it was normal to do it. when we began i gave him a storke then he did it to me it felt good then i gave him another and continued until he came on my hands the experience felt good.

13. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oooookay. Yep. Sure.

14. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    by soft size comparison, my father is larger than me and above average. haven't seen him hard luckily, just something id rather not see

15. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

The experience is also convictable in many jurisdictions. I'm sorry to say that you might later on find it disturbing that there was an inherent imbalance of power in that relationship and situation which resulted in you being exploited.

Also, I know that my mom not only would have fallen apart but also would have made the whole world around her fall apart if she were to discover something like that happened to me, which could have acted as deterrent from reporting the act.

A person can have a close relationship with their stepdad, but their stepdad should not be a jackoff partner. That is way far beyond stepping over appropriate boundaries.

My best advice to you is to be mindful to not recreate such similar situation is your own life where there is an imbalance of power, ESPECIALLY WHEN A MINOR IS INVOLVED, regardless of the role you are taking on. Minors should to be protected from exploitation at all cost.

16. DaveGoodie

DaveGoodie Member

Albums:
    I don't think we have enough info to say it's 'convictable', however I wouldn't get too worried about it as it looks like a made up story to me.

Dave

17. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is this thread being dredged up from 2003?

18. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

Um . . . well . . . because a newbie (Foxy516) as of Aug 07 made their virgin post in this thread.

19. Rang3r69

Rang3r69 New Member

foxy516 : you are one sick F#ck. Peace:240:

20. foxy516

foxy516 New Member

Who ever said i was minor...

Draft saved Draft deleted