It's a beautiful day..

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
billie slipped out the front door when i went to get the mail and i had to spend an hour chasing her in circles around the complex, but she remembered who feeds her and eventually caved in. right now i'm enjoying a MUST-TRY, blueberry vodka with blueberry-pomegranate fruit juice. now i know you're thinking, adorable dog, carefree saturday, it gets no better... you're wrong. soon as my boyfriend wakes up we're going to dairy queen and i'm going to eat TWO of those brownie bowl thingys they've been advertising lately.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the hardest part will be eating it in front of billie. whenever she sees us with something delicious she sits right in front of us and gives us "the eye". i don't blame her, if dog food smells as bad as it tastes, i understand her wanting occassional ice cream or cookies. too bad though, the more i give her the less for me to enjoy!!!! i just convince myself that anything that tastes good will kill a dog so i have reason to be selfish.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
The jerk store called, they said you're out of stock. Over here, making me hungry when I'm bordering on broke. Pshaw!

Really though, I'm just trying to enjoy the fact that I have all this time off, enough money to make ends meet in the meantime, and I can finally relax since I found a job. Still, a little extra money to throw around and having the lady here to enjoy it with me would be nice.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol, good eye, blame the blueberry vodka for the bass-ackwardness.

*speaks with mouth full*
of course i've never tasted dog food, that's ridiculous

*wipes milk-bone crumbs from mouth*

*stuffs box of milk-bone box under the bed*

no... errr, i was, uhh, eating, uhh, crackers!! yeah, that's it!! crackers!!!