It's a Beauty Contest, like such as!

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Miss Soul, has Aretha Franklin set a new hat fashion?

I dont think that Aretha Franklin is in the fashion business that I know of, I dont think she makes hats, does she? :: inquisitive look::, uhmm, so, I think that answer is no, because she doesnt make hats for a living. Thank you.

Miss Fire: Do you think that famous people should have a voice about politics?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that famous people, like celebrities and Oprah should be involved with politics. I mean, look at Arnold Schwarzanegger... he's the governor now. I think thats really impressive. Celebrities, like Oprah are people too and deserve the right to vote. Thank you very much!

Miss Utah: Recently, America is divided on its opinions regarding energy and oil consumption. Should America continue to dig for oil or should we be spending our money researching other forms of energy?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- very good! :biggrin:

Miss Utah: Recently, America is divided on its opinions regarding energy and oil consumption. Should America continue to dig for oil or should we be spending our money researching other forms of energy?

Mr. JayjayEssAr, Isn't oil, like, really bad? Every day I have to wash my hair, powder my nose, and all that kinds of stuff. And when you have hair this big, it takes a LOT of energy to wash it, comb it, dry it and style it.

So yes, America should invest in other forms of energy so that I can wash and style my hair and not be too pooped out to party -- I mean read to little children -- afterwards. Thank you.

Miss Hollywood: Are the Academy Awards an outdated instidution, considering other peer recognition mechanisms such as the Golden Globes?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a very good question. I believe that the Academy Awards are great institution for America. Especially because I'm wearing the same dress that Nicole Kidman wore... So cute!!... I mean, the movie industry should be allowed to celebrate their achievements. Thank you so much!

.............................................................................................

Miss Idaho: Recently, many churches have gotten involved in the "Green Movement" to support the environment and to encourage their members to be involved as well. Do you feel like a church should have the liberty to encourage its congregation to care for the environment?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Miss Idaho: Recently, many churches have gotten involved in the "Green Movement" to support the environment and to encourage their members to be involved as well. Do you feel like a church should have the liberty to encourage its congregation to care for the environment?

Well, I mean like HELLOOOOOOOOOOO that's just a fallopsy. There hasn't been any "Green Movement" in any of the churches that I've been to. Just this Sunday when it was time for them to take up the collection, I noticed that the plate was filled with coins and a dollar bill or two. I think that it would be important for churches to encourage their congregations to care for the environment cos if the church environment isn't nice then people will only join another church. DUH-UUUUUUUUH
*rolls eyes*

Miss Texas: drug addiction is a big problem that the youth of this country are faced with today, what steps would you take to prevent youth from becoming part of this multi billion dollar problem that the world is faced with today?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Miss Texas: drug addiction is a big problem that the youth of this country are faced with today, what steps would you take to prevent youth from becoming part of this multi billion dollar problem that the world is faced with today?

Mr. BiGuy, you are, like, sooooo right. All of my friends are facing themselves like crazy on FaceBook. They are addi... additive to getting high -- high friend counts, high views, high such as and the like. But not me. I am proud to be un-faced. I never even go on-align -- typing would so ruin the manure on my fingernails.

Ya know?

Miss Christian Teen: How much of the Bible have you read?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I have only read a small part of the Bible myself, but I use the whole thing as a guide to living every single day, trusting in my Lord Jesus to tell me personally what I need to be doing.

Miss Mississippi: What would you do to give encouragement to all those people who are looking for work these days?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Miss Mississippi: What would you do to give encouragement to all those people who are looking for work these days?

Hello. (clears throat) Is this mike on? (Oh. Okay.)

I would tell those people lookin' fer work tah stop lookin' an' a start a doin' for them lil' chillun. An' do it fah whurled peas. I love peas.:biggrin1: Thanks be to Gawd. Hulle-loo-yuh!

Miss Utah, does Mitt Romney look as ravishing in person or is it all Walt Disney Animatronics, computer generated fabrication and optical illusive trickery?

Last edited:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sorry, I don't want to appear igner'nt, I didn't know that Elder Romney also ran Walt Disney ...

Miss Wyoming, surveys show that young people are more open minded towards people of different or even lesser races. How do you think young people should tell older people to open their minds?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that the old people should just look around. I mean, there are Black people and Mexicans all over the place. I would tell those wrinkly bags to drive into the ghetto to meet some new friends, that would be so good to bring the community together. Me and my friends sometimes invite this girl Latiqua to sit with us at lunch because we are very open minded too. In conclusion, the world would be a better place if the old people could learn to invite people like Latiqua's family over for lunch, too!

Miss Drag Florida: What advice would you give to young girls who are having sex very young hoping to get pregnant before graduating from high school?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Miss Drag Florida: What advice would you give to young girls who are having sex very young hoping to get pregnant before graduating from high school?

Why those two bit cock blocking tramps! No wonder why I haven't been getting much action lately!
*realises where "she" is and clears throat*
aheeeeeem

My advice is very simple, actually. Unless you're rich or he's rich keep them legs shut tight and stay in school! If they fall pregnant before graduating from high school and they're not rich, they're going to end up in a major pickle.....cos them sons of theirs are going to want Jimmy Choos and Oscar de la Renta outfits...not to mention Gucchi handbags that tie the whole outfit together nicely....and we won't even get into Victoria's Secret lingerie and when they're of age, monthly full body waxes, manicures, pedicures and facials. ...oh yes, and singing and acting classes too...and some top quality wigs, fake boobs and feather boas...and we won't even get into the make up.

Them tramps..er...girls are going to be working many jobs in order to provide their boys with enough stuff to prevent their lives from becoming a drag.

....well at least, that's what happened to my Momma...

Miss New Jersey: With the current economic climate being what it is, would you encourage Americans to grow veggie patches in their gardens? How would you attempt to make the dollar go that much farther right now?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Miss New Jersey: With the current economic climate being what it is, would you encourage Americans to grow veggie patches in their gardens? How would you attempt to make the dollar go that much farther right now?

Well, for beginners, you could grow pot... I mean... potatoes. (nervous smile):smile: Hehe, um... I said potatoes. Because potatoes are really healthy and cheap to grow, especially for your own garden. You can get alot more potatoes than in your local grocery store. It's really beneficial for your pocket. Also you can create a compost pile out of compost for your potatoes too, and um yeah... not pot.

Miss Alaska:
Do you think the perception of women, especially those in politics, has improved due to your Governor Sarah Palin's participation in the recent election?

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Miss Alaska:
Do you think the perception of women, especially those in politics, has improved due to your Governor Sarah Palin's participation in the recent election?

Well, John McCain didn't choose me as his running mate for VP. I am not Sarah Palin. (winks, strums an air guitar, and gives a slight overanxious smile.)

Miss Georgia:

What would you do to better race relations in the South?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, John McCain didn't choose me as his running mate for VP. I am not Sarah Palin. (winks, strums an air guitar, and gives a slight overanxious smile.)

Miss Georgia:

What would you do to better race relations in the South?
Well, golly, mr. Invisible man I didn't know that when you had a race you had to be related I always thought you just paid an entry fee and jus wait for the starter.

Miss Philadelphia,
Do you think our current commander in chief is senile?