It's a been a while! Update on my life.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever, Oct 31, 2010.

1. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Hey guys!!! <333:smile:

It's been, like, fucking forever since I've been around...according to my overflowing inbox, it seems like I've been missed quite a bit! To answer some of the questions I've received...

1. No, I'm not dead.
    2. No, I will not cam for you. I don't really do that at all anymore.
    3. No, I will record myself showering/taking a shit/farting for you (that means you...seriously).
    4. Yes, I have new photos but the chances of me actually uploading them here are unlikely. I'm suprised I even have the time for this post with my extremely busy life as of late. Just believe me when I say that your's truly still looks as you know him to, except I've lost a teeny bit of weight (but my ass got a little bigger, what the fuck?) and that I don't spike my hair as much as I used to. In short, Adam fucking Rivas is still in good form!
    5. I might fuck your wife for you...maybe.

So much has changed for me. I turned 22 in July, I got a new job that I absolutely love, graduated community college and intend on going to another school some time next year (hopefully), and I'm still continuing to work on my personal problems of self esteem/self worth. All in all, things are pretty decent; I'm happy with the changes I've faced and the changes I'm still working on.

As some of you may remember from my last thread (http://www.lpsg.org/153245-what-should-i-do.html), I was dating a 35-year-old woman named Kerry (http://www.lpsg.org/156725-show-off-your-significant-other.html). Things were going pretty well for us. Her son & I were gradually beginning to resolve the tension between us (we started playing a lot of Xbox together, lol). I began introducing Kerry to my friends & family, and vice versa. Despite some uncomfortability and weirdness (particularly from my side...), people began warming up and really supporting us. I even moved in with her & Eric (her son) in November of last year.

Sadly, Kerry & I had a major falling out in March of this year and we broke up; I moved back in with my parents. From there, I fell into a major depression, almost flunked out of college due to it...went back to partying hard and manwhoring myself as much as I could. From that, I picked myself up and managed to graduate with good grades and became involved with a girl named Sara. I even began talking to Elda again (some of you may recall me talking about her; Albanian girl I was madly in love with, dated her for a few years); we're now on good terms, despite what happened.

Over the summer, Kerry & I patched things up and we got back together! Moved back in after having a lot of long, long talks...we're currently in an "open relationship" thing right now (on my end, anyway) but that might end soon; it's actually sort of interesting and really fun, haha...I may divulge some stories about it in another thread, if anybody's interested. lmao...

Anyway, everything's pretty good right now. Kerry & I are happy together and actually considering possibly having a baby in the near future!!! I never thought I'd love a woman like this again...she's my mentor, my lover, my best friend and my sweetheart. I think we're perfect for each other. Love you, K.

That's all for now...I'll try to drop in for a while but things are hectically busy for me at the moment. Hope all is well!
    <3:wink:

#1 B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Well, Adam fuckin Rivas, it's another interesting story in a long chain.
    So much goes on in your life.
    Try not to stay away for seven months, k?
    I wish you well in your relationship with Kerry.
    Good that you're settling down a bit in your life.

Those other stories you say you might divulge?
    Fire away, my good fellow ... your public expects and deserves no less.

Cheers,
    Hhuck
    (Duh form Sr. Rubirosa)

3. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Glad to see you around! Wish you nothing but the best. :) Post when you're able.

4. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Thanks, guys !

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Open relationship plus baby-- are you prepared for it possibly being fathered by somebody else? Just curious how you and Kerry are going to work that.

6. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

Hey man I don't know you but want you to know that I am so happy to you. Life and relationships are hard but if you work at it they could be very satisfying. Love to see my fellow Boricuas happy. God bless you

7. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

The open relationship status is open only on my end, Kerry isn't really interested. I can have sex with other people...Kerry typically likes to watch (if she's able) and she'll sometimes join in. I'm continuing to have a sexual relationship with Sara who, oddly enough, sort of resembles a "younger version" of Kerry. If I were to post some pics, I think I'd have some agreements, lol.

Sadly, due to our intense history, Kerry won't allow me to have sex with Elda. :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted