Its a DISEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Recent studies have shown not only that homosexuals are a much smaller percentage of the U.S. population than once thought as 10 percent,,, now counted at approximately 2.5 percent,,, but as a much smaller proportion to the general population,,, homosexuals commit one-third of child sexual abuse crimes against boys,,, widely disproportionate to their numbers among us... Pedophilia is a subject or theme common to so-called "mainstream"... homosexual literature and to the sub-culture in general... When homosexual men comprise less than 3 percent of the population and yet commit one-third of child sexual molestation crimes,,, it's clear to anyone still getting an adequate supply of oxygen to the brain that homosexuality is a dangerous social disease...

Here are some of the details:

http://www.theinterim.com/2002/sept/02study.html

Homosexuality is a disease,,, not something to celebrate or tolerate!!!

neils1153

1st Like
Media
You can make 'statistics' tally with practically any preconceived notion you have an interest in proving.

Is homophobia a disease?

why hell dont take my word for it... do the research, if you dont belive me... dont depend on anyone to prove it for you... i know the truth,,, society knows the truth,,, its out there,,, just do some diggin and you will see... filthy,,, moral degenerates likes these fill our prisons... i know i work in one... blast me all you want,,, but judgement time is comming... the estrogen "queeens", and mentaly challanged filth will one day see the error of their ways... Caio'

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha Ha Ha Ha ect ect. Blast you i want you to realise that all religions were born of tolerance and peace, not to be used against something you don`t understand. You are the disease my friend not i. I have never preached hate or malice i have never bullied or ignored because of skin colour or religious belief or sexual orientation, I love. I even forgive your ignorance.
Peace be with you

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Considering that a recent CNN survey showed that (at least in the US) the percentage of people who are out is greater than 2.5%, I'd say that at the very least, the statistics are suspect.

Considering further that the source isn't a peer-reviewed journal, but "[SIZE=-1]Canada's pro-life, pro-family newspaper", the rest of the article isn't worth the grain of salt I take it with.
[/SIZE]

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Ha Ha Ha Ha ect ect. Blast you i want you to realise that all religions were born of tolerance and peace, not to be used against something you don`t understand. You are the disease my friend not i. I have never preached hate or malice i have never bullied or ignored because of skin colour or religious belief or sexual orientation, I love. I even forgive your ignorance.
Peace be with you

know what??? i dident say "SHIT", about race, niggers, jews, or skin color did i??? i dident say shit about religion either... i just made the emperical observation that what these sick fucks are doing is against everything that is natural and good... if you dont like what i say,, well eat shit in the morning and,,, FUCK YOU!!!the day will come when contemporary ameriKa will seace to "bow down":, to moral degenerates like faggots, lesbos, and "race card card carrying", minorities will be once again the minority... too many people "tip-toe", around this pussy ass homo "crowd", on these boards,, but i wont... you think what your doing is natural??? think deep beyond all your pride,,, ego,,, and all that shit and ask youself if your really "at ease", with what your doing??? if your any sort of a man you will say and come to the conclusion "NO"...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you really think that just because a man prefers men instead of women that makes him evil?

When one fingers pointing out there are three that are pointing back.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Oh and apply your statistics to black men and gun crime and see the boards light up

ok well the evidence is out there through the FBOP, black men in amerika do commit most crime not only with GUNS,,, but rape, robbery, drug sales, etc, etc, etc, the list goes on... i dont make these statstics, rather the shit skin fuckers that commit these crimes DO... get your head out of your ass,, off the internet,,, and say hello to the real world you live IN...

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You said everything with your initial irrational rant and even more by refering to any black person as a "nigger" in your last post. Im sure you thrill to the sound of your poorly researched rhetoric as do your "friends" and family i would also hazard a guess you have never traveled outside the country you were born in, vote Bush and believe the war in Iraq was justified, although you obviously wouldnt consider putting your own life on the line for such high values.
And it`s not Pussy footing, its called Tolerance
I feel sorry for your neighbours and anybody that has the misfortune not to agree with you when they meet you. You bore me and i pity your existance

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Do you really think that just because a man prefers men instead of women that makes him evil?

When one fingers pointing out there are three that are pointing back.

i know you know better... liberalism as slanted and corropted the minds of many of our folk today... men prefering men is just plain WRONG!!! its not a disease, its a choice... its a choice just like the man/woman that has a history of alcoholism in their family,,, they make the fucking choice to put the bottle to their LIPS... no one makes them drink a fucking drop,,, im sick to death of this society we live in,,, saying everying is "not our fault", and taking responsibility off our own actions... if you "have sex with men", its your fucking CHOICE... your not fucking "BORN", that way... theres no concrete, emperical proof that faggots are "BORN"...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know you know better... liberalism as slanted and corropted the minds of many of our folk today... men prefering men is just plain WRONG!!! its not a disease, its a choice... its a choice just like the man/woman that has a history of alcoholism in their family,,, they make the fucking choice to put the bottle to their LIPS... no one makes them drink a fucking drop,,, im sick to death of this society we live in,,, saying everying is "not our fault", and taking responsibility off our own actions... if you "have sex with men", its your fucking CHOICE... your not fucking "BORN", that way... theres no concrete, emperical proof that faggots are "BORN"...

However, there is plenty of proof that idiots are...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's a choice so what, which of us has the right to tell someone their lawful choice isn't right, certainly not yours, and incidentally in the UK what you're doing could be a criminal offence - trying to spread racial hatred is illegal here.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
You said everything with your initial irrational rant and even more by refering to any black person as a "nigger" in your last post. Im sure you thrill to the sound of your poorly researched rhetoric as do your "friends" and family i would also hazard a guess you have never traveled outside the country you were born in, vote Bush and believe the war in Iraq was justified, although you obviously wouldnt consider putting your own life on the line for such high values.
And it`s not Pussy footing, its called Tolerance
I feel sorry for your neighbours and anybody that has the misfortune not to agree with you when they meet you. You bore me and i pity your existance

TOLERANCE???? you even bright enough to see what TOLERANCE as done to not only this country but the rest of civilized Europe??? i gues TOLERANCE is about MBLA, man boy love association, and such degenerate shit... i know i dont spell the best and am not a grammer major like other faggots on this board but i get my point across... trust me all you people that are into this PC, tree hugging, hippy liberal bullshit,,, your days are MARKED!!! just as the colonist, finally after total BS and opression overthrew the "CROWN", you days are numbered...

Status
Not open for further replies.