Its a DISEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowdypiper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, let's talk about the truth: There is a GOD. That is MY truth. That is what I believe. That is my opinion. I can't prove that to you.

You said there is no GOD. That is YOUR truth. You cannot prove that to me.

We can debate that forever, but both cannot be true, so until one of us can prove it to the other, we have differing opinions.

your god defies all logic and rationale. If he is the creator of the universe, then what is he made of? If he exists, he's made of something. If he's always existed, then something has always existed.

You lose.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest I can't even begin to struggle with the circuitous sophistry rowdy substitutes for logic, he contradicts himself within the space of a few words and can't seem to see it.

GayBot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok Heres A Diagnostic Factual Proof Based Commentary From A Gay Man That Wishes He Wasn't Only Because Of The Complications Arising From Being So. I Have Known I Was Gay Since The Second Grade Or Before, Its Not A Choice I Assure You, If There Was A Pill Id Take It As Being Gay Complicates Friendships, Work, Family Etc. If It Weren't For Loving Dick I'd Give It Up... Mabee Will Anyway Cuz I Hate Getting Close To People Only To Have Them Judge You Or Alienate You For Somthing That You Truely Have As Little Control Over As The Rising Of The Sun... What Is Your Point Anyway?

Mine Is That I Wish The World Was Flat, And All The Planets Revolved Around Us, Or Me... But It Ain't So...

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your god defies all logic and rationale. If he is the creator of the universe, then what is he made of? If he exists, he's made of something. If he's always existed, then something has always existed.

You lose.

why don't we focus on why you're wrong about homosexuality before we get into why you're so very wrong about God, mmkay? :biggrin1:

rowdypiper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
huh wha? how'd that get attributed to me? :confused:

you're using really flawed circular logic. we enjoy sex and therefore have recreational sex, which means sex is only for reproduction. you begin to see the flaw in your logic there?

You FAIL again at addressing my point you fucking manipulative piece of fucking shit.

I said... we can have reacreational sex because sex is the desire to reproduce... even though we don't HAVE to reproduce. You're still satisfying the IMPULSE to reproduce.

SEXUAL IMPULSE IS NOT A FUCKING THOUGHT. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HAVING OFFSPRING TO HAVE SEX. THE SEXUAL IMPULSE IS THERE _FOR_ REPRODUCTION, BUT IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY _RESULT_ IN REPRODUCTION. That's what you can't fucking get through your thick shylock skull.

so nature DIDN'T intend those other species to reproduce?

Where the FUCK are you pulling that shit from? You're a stupid piece of shit.

by saying the sole reason that we have recreational sex is because of the desire to reproduce contradicts the fact that there are a plethora of other species on the planet that do NOT have sex for recreational purposes because for them its sole purpose IS procreation.

I said WE as in humans, you fuckin gmoron. And the other animals ENJOY sex just as we do, most of them just do it for reproduction. However, those animals aren't smart enough to 'pull out'... so while they enjoy it just the same as you do when you have RECREATIONAL sex, they reproduce.

It's the same logic. They fuck cuz they enjoy it, because nature intends them to, so they would reproduce. However, they don't know that that's what fucking is for. IT's just a impulse. The same applies to you. You fuck other faggots in the ass and you let them fuck you in the ass, because you are impulsive. You, just as the animals who only have sex for reproduction (and they aren't thinking about having offspring, it's just impulse), have sex because of the impulse to have sex, which is NOT A FUCKING THOUGHT.

get this "planning to have kids" bullshit out of your head. Im not talking about WANTING KIDS you stupid fuck. I'm talking about the impulse to have sex. I swear to fucking god if you leave out the fucking above paragraph where I JUST explained how most animals fuck, You are fucking done here. STOP FUCKING LEAVING OUT MY FUCKING QUOTES. YOu manipulative fucking queer, YOU are fucking taking BITS AND PIECES out of my fucking posts and then trying to make it look like I don't have anything to back up my point.

Do it again, and i will just repeat my point in rebuttal to every single you think you post, word for word, so you can't pick and choose what you want to reply to. You will have that point, and only that point to rebuttal to.

and i disagree with your fundamental premise, which i've used several examples from human and animal sexuality to back up. you just keep saying the same thing over and over again with no evidence to back it up. i'm explaining. you're just spouting.

I don't believe in fundamentalism retard. Everything is fundamental, moron.

i've addressed it multiple times in multiple ways. nature intended sex for reproduction, yes. i have never denied that. what i have refuted is your stance that it is SOLELY for reproduction with no other purpose, and that this somehow renders homosexuality as non existent (a flaw in logic in and of itself). it is you who have failed to address any of the number of arguments that have been raised against you by myself and others, satisfied to merely call us names and spew the same nonsense you have since the beginning. i'm forced to go around in circles because it's the only direction you seem capable of.

It IS solely for reproductino. ANIMALS THAT DO NOT HAVE SEX FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES STILL FUCK FOR THE SAME REASON THAT YOU HAVE SEX FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES. BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT. NATURE INTENDED THEM TO. ITS JUST THAT MOST ANIMALS ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO _NOT_ REPRODUCE WHEN HAVING SEX. WE HAPPEN TO BE.

so not only do you understand human sexuality, natural biology, argumentative rhetoric you also seem incapable of understanding rudimentary mathematics. 3% is not a third. and a third plus a third equals two thirds, which is not 2%. then again, considering you're pulling these statistics out of your ass, it's not all that surprising.

I never said 3% is a third, you fucking moron. I said 1/3 of HOMOSEXUAL are pedophiles and VICE VERSA. That's 1% of 100% of TOTAL POPULATION.

33% of 3% = 1%.

You fucking lying, mainpuatlive, piece of shit shylock bastard.

where's your evidence? provide it beyond merely SAYING it's true because you believe it to be so. you're not objective. you only think you are because you've placed such a high status on your opinion that you've deluded yourself into believing it's a fact. no one here agrees with you, several people here have been debating and refuting your statements, which you respond to with anger, name calling and no further development of your argument beyond what you've already said. you speak in untruths, fabrications and things you've just pulled wholesale out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up. merely saying it does not make it so. learn that, and you'll get along a lot better in life.

I swear, fucking post another thread without addressing my point and all you will get is this to each single paragraph.

NATURE INTENDED SEX TO BE ENJOYED WHICH IS WHY WE DO IT. WE CAN HAVE RECREATIONAL SEX BECAUSE WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT REPRODUCE. WE ARE STILL SATISFYING THE URGE TO REPRODUCE AS ANIMALS THAT CANNOT HAVE RECREATIONAL SEX DO, EXCEPT WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT ACTUALLY REPRODUCE, WHILE SATISFYING OUR URGE TO DO SO.

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have y'all noticed that Rowdypiper is a Gold Member? There's only one reason for that and we all know what it is. And he's 100% straight and we all know what that means. And this is a site about Large Penises!

Things that make you go..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Oh, I know! He's trying to save the world and he needs to see the pictures clearly and enlarged so that, that........ well, anyway I'm sure it's part of his research or something.

rowdypiper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have y'all noticed that Rowdypiper is a Gold Member? There's only one reason for that and we all know what it is. And he's 100% straight and we all know what that means. And this is a site about Large Penises!

Things that make you go..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Oh, I know! He's trying to save the world and he needs to see the pictures clearly and enlarged so that, that........ well, anyway I'm sure it's part of his research or something.

Did you ever think I do it to see the naked women on here while showing off my shit?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rowdy there are plenty of other naked posting sites that have a much higher proportion of naked women, therefore the only logical conclusion to draw is that you're here for the big willy.

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I'm finally bored with this for now. I'm sure I'll check in again to see what other opinions are expressed. This has been a fun diversion.

I hope I don't dream about Rowdypiper. Ewwwwwwww!

Status
Not open for further replies.