Its a DISEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Neils...

You do realise that though you've said, "April Fools" and that it's an experiment that you fooled around with human emotions...and not just in the sense of inflaming people to react to your posts.

There could just be one person out there that is trying to come to terms with realising that they're homosexual, how do you think that such posts would much such a person feel.

You have a voice, use it wisely.

sorry but oh well,,, thats life isent it???

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
know what??? i dident say "SHIT", about race, niggers, jews, or skin color did i??? i dident say shit about religion either... i just made the emperical observation that what these sick fucks are doing is against everything that is natural and good... if you dont like what i say,, well eat shit in the morning and,,, FUCK YOU!!!the day will come when contemporary ameriKa will seace to "bow down":, to moral degenerates like faggots, lesbos, and "race card card carrying", minorities will be once again the minority... too many people "tip-toe", around this pussy ass homo "crowd", on these boards,, but i wont... you think what your doing is natural??? think deep beyond all your pride,,, ego,,, and all that shit and ask youself if your really "at ease", with what your doing??? if your any sort of a man you will say and come to the conclusion "NO"...

OK, first off, it's America, spelled with a "c" not a "k." Unless you are thinking it's Amerikkka. If you want to be taken seriously the first thing is to learn to spell the name of our country properly.

Second, you were the first one to start swearing in this thread. If you want to be treated with respect, at least attempt to show some yourself. Right now it seems that you are bigoted against both the gay community and the African American community.

Third, if you look at the Dateline series on child molesters you'll find out that the vast majority of the men on that show are adult men wanting to sleep with underage girls.

Fourth, it's NAMBLA, not MBLA. If you are going to attack a group, at least get their initials correct.

Fifth, if AIDS is natures way of taking care of gay men why does it also kill heterosexuals, too?

Sixth, the Heterosexual White Man is more than welcomed to have their opinions and, shocker, are allowed to speak them publicly as well. The thing that people seem to forget is that even though in America (spelled with a c, not a k) you do NOT have freedom from reprecussion. Which is what is happening in this thread to you.

Seventh, I'm curious. You started this thread with the title of: Its a DISEASE!!! Then later on you changed the premise of this thread by saying it's a choice. Your exact words were: men prefering men is just plain WRONG!!! its not a disease, its a choice... its a choice just like the man/woman that has a history of alcoholism in their family. When did you decide that it's now a choice instead of a disease.

Seven A, I'm curious why you don't think that alcoholism, which is an addiction and a disease isn't. Are you more knowledgable than JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association)?

Eighth, you wrote: i know i dont spell the best and am not a grammer major like other faggots on this board but i get my point across. What we are getting is that you are making excuses for your own inadequacies (sp). You've just stated that gay men and women are better educated than you and by default probably better off financially, too.

Ninth, you wrote: trust me all you people that are into this PC, tree hugging, hippy liberal bullshit,,, your days are MARKED!!! What are you going to be doing about it? You seem to be a man of action, unless you are all mouth and haven't the fortitude to put actions to your words. So what are you going to do? Pleaes don't cop out and say that you aren't going to do anything, that God will take care of me on Judgement Day. If that's the case you wouldn't be having the mad on that you have now. So I'm calling your bluff. What is NEILS1153 going to do about the great homosexual disease that he now thinks is a choice?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
know what??? i dident say "SHIT", about race, niggers, jews, or skin color did i??? ...

...the evidence is out there black men in amerika do commit most crime with GUNS,,, rape, robbery, drug sales, etc, etc, etc, the list goes on... i dont make these statstics, rather the shit skin fuckers that commit these crimes DO... get your head out of your ass,, off the internet,,, and say hello to the real world you live IN...

My pastor said that Tennessee was an evil, racist place. If neils1153 is any example of the persons who live there he must be right.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Posting something inflammatory and trying to pass it off as an experiment when you got shit for it won't work.

you think i actually wouldent know i would get "shit"??? AGAIN "sigh", i did this based on many post i have seen on the matter and not even participated in... im not trying to "win back favor", or any such thing in that i dont know but "one", of you on this board from "way back"... i werid like that,,, im bored, honest, but one of the nicest people any of you would ever meet in your lives...

skistud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now now guys...me thinks there is a shit disturber in our midst and we probably should ingnore...I mean anyone speaking like this on this type of site is obviously not playing with a full deck.

This is definately a liberal site!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, even with all of our advancements in technology and understanding, we still can't find an effective way to fix stupid.

Fortunately for us, nature does a fine job of natural selection on eliminating the stupid ones.

I would tell neils1153 to be careful, but he's already demonstrated that he's far too stupid to get the concept.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im bored, honest, but one of the nicest people any of you would ever meet in your lives...

Ted Bundy was nice, too.

The problem with your little joke, neils, is that now, whenever you post, I'm going to have to disregard it in its entirety because I will have no idea of it's your real thoughts or just another joke to you.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Recent studies have shown not only that homosexuals are a much smaller percentage of the U.S. population than once thought as 10 percent,,, now counted at approximately 2.5 percent,,, but as a much smaller proportion to the general population,,, homosexuals commit one-third of child sexual abuse crimes against boys,,, widely disproportionate to their numbers among us... Pedophilia is a subject or theme common to so-called "mainstream"... homosexual literature and to the sub-culture in general... When homosexual men comprise less than 3 percent of the population and yet commit one-third of child sexual molestation crimes,,, it's clear to anyone still getting an adequate supply of oxygen to the brain that homosexuality is a dangerous social disease...

Here are some of the details:

http://www.theinterim.com/2002/sept/02study.html

Homosexuality is a disease,,, not something to celebrate or tolerate!!!
Fuck you! You're a disease! Stop spewing your hatred.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why has this hatemongering waste of skin not been banned yet? :confused::mad:
More importantly why haven't I been able to give him a much needed disapproval rating? :mad:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
April Fools!!!

i have read these boards for quite awhie "several months"... i have noticed that when anyone says anyting that is "against", homosexuals or emmm alternative "lifestyles",,,, they get the "MOST HITS", and responceses... i really could care less about homosexuals and their lives... homosexuals in fact are as old as recorded history, ie. rome, athens, and the list goes on... i even noticed throwing out "racial connocations", sparked a flame with some... this was just my experiment to see, what i had allready noticed was a trend around here... i have nothing against anyone on these boards be they, black, White, homo, hetero, what have you... i just know now where these boards stand... you are all "in general", good people in my book,,, Caio'.... Neils...
I agree Jason... spelling and grammer.
That was just so bizarre. Either someone who writes just like he does got to his account (his twin brother?) or neils has cracked.

Get some help man. Find a shrink and a school that doesn't use phonics.
I was thinking BPD or SPD.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Someone rebuild his bridge so he can crawl back under it.

and how can you have a Rep Power of 0 and RED....

Why has this hatemongering waste of skin not been banned yet? :confused::mad:
More importantly why haven't I been able to give him a much needed disapproval rating? :mad:
I gave him a disproval one... maybe that has something to do with it?

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Completely disagree with this topic.... what was this guy thinking? well the correct question is ... was he thinking? or does he think?

Peace!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am finally beginnining to understand what really motivates you , Neils. You hate yourself for the terrible person who resides deep inside of you! Inside of you lives a cockloving ass-slobbering man who lusts for other men. Your only way of coping is to try to kill and wound everyone who reminds you of that evil person lurking inside of you! Your delusionary state has just mainfested a personality disorder which can only be described in the scariest of terms. I truly believe you are touching on the edge of insanity , where reality and irrationality blur and fuse. You only think you know why you behaved the way you just did...in reality, you do not have a clue, nor are you in control!
My suggestion would be that you need to consider a long vacation from this board and the strains it is placing on your tenuous hold on rational existence!
You may not want to take my word or my advice, but at least you should seek professional advice and help! You are indeed very, very sick my man!

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok neils...... oh boy get some help.
tell the truth,,,,, your really wrote this just to stir up shit!
tell the truth. you like to be ignorant. Oh how easy it is to get on this thread and say such things when no one can i.d. you. not much challenge there.... boy what a man you are. i hope life gives you opportunities to grow out of this. good luck. you sure need it.
al

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flaming and trolling is a disease.

You need help, Niels. See a therapist about your anger issues.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If this is the best you can come up with when you're bored, and if you think this is an April Fool thing and you really believe you are a nice person. Damn, I truly worry about the future of this country, you are one sick twit, who should stick his head back in the sand or better yet go live in the dark ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.