Its a DISEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Seeing as I was talking about the OP when I made this comment I might as well post it here too:

Homosexuals are not the disease they are the cure. Neils is the disease to which there is no cure.

Baby doll you are not the disease you are the cure. He is the disease to which there is no cure. (Originally to Wrey)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recent studies have shown not only that homosexuals are a much smaller percentage of the U.S. population than once thought as 10 percent,,, now counted at approximately 2.5 percent,,, but as a much smaller proportion to the general population,,, homosexuals commit one-third of child sexual abuse crimes against boys,,, widely disproportionate to their numbers among us... Pedophilia is a subject or theme common to so-called "mainstream"... homosexual literature and to the sub-culture in general... When homosexual men comprise less than 3 percent of the population and yet commit one-third of child sexual molestation crimes,,, it's clear to anyone still getting an adequate supply of oxygen to the brain that homosexuality is a dangerous social disease...

Here are some of the details:

http://www.theinterim.com/2002/sept/02study.html

Homosexuality is a disease,,, not something to celebrate or tolerate!!!
Im tired of this fuckin hate garbage. Take it somewhere.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee - Big fucking surprise - Another article from a right-wing, religious, pro-life, anti-gay, pro-family hate group.

OP - Keep talking. You're just showing your true colors.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeing as I was talking about the OP when I made this comment I might as well post it here too:

Homosexuals are not the disease they are the cure. Neils is the disease to which there is no cure.

Baby doll you are not the disease you are the cure. He is the disease to which there is no cure. (Originally to Wrey)

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say they're the cure, but they're definitely not a disease. However, psychologists are starting to come out with the theory that homosexuality is a mental disorder onset by 1.) a genetic predisposition and 2.) a certain cataclysmic and devastating event that happened at some point in one's life (father/mother sexually abusing child, lack of father/mother figure, neglect, rape, etc.).

Note to everyone:
I'm still forming my own opinions on it all, but I nevertheless retain my respect for everyone until they do something to change that. Homosexuality does NOT change it. Just don't let ignorant, biased, tactless SHIT affect you. You're just being a pussy if you let it get to you. Keep the mentality that you are above stupid, ignorant people. :biggrin1:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sigh...when will people learn not to feed the trolls? ;)

i mean, seriously..."experiment" or not, the guy posts such a slanted article to a disreputable propagandist news source that's somewhere between Dobson and Phelps, and his own postings have no apparent sense of spelling, grammar or the English language in general...and you think this is someone you have to REFUTE?

there are better uses of our time and brain power than testing our rhetoric against fringe lunatics on the internet, folks.

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance kills.

Perhaps this POS should invest in the 700 Club.

I have had 2 friends brutally murdered and another commit suicide based on his mother's abuse from such mental trash. Be it being banned from any site...I must point out those who are a waste of oxygen at any cost.

Please neils1153...find a rabid cobra and go down on it. The world will be a better place...

The very thought of a joke about this subject shows a SERIOUS character flaw.............

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the American Psychiatric Association:

Is Homosexuality a Mental Illness or Emotional Problem?
No. Psychologists, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals agree that homosexuality is not an illness, mental disorder or an emotional problem. Over 35 years of objective, well-designed scientific research has shown that homosexuality, in and itself,is not associated with mental disorders or emotional or social problems. Homosexuality was once thought to be a mental illness because mental health professionals and society had biased information. In the past the studies of gay, lesbian and bisexual people involved only those in therapy, thus biasing the resulting conclusions. When researchers examined data about these people who were not in therapy, the idea that homosexuality was a mental illness was quickly found to be untrue.
In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association confirmed the importance of the new, better designed research and removed homosexuality from the official manual that lists mental and emotional disorders. Two years later, the American Psychological Association passed a resolution supporting the removal. For more than 25 years, both associations have urged all mental health professionals to help dispel the stigma of mental illness that some people still associate with homosexual orientation.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the American Psychiatric Association:

Is Homosexuality a Mental Illness or Emotional Problem?
No. Psychologists, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals agree that homosexuality is not an illness, mental disorder or an emotional problem. Over 35 years of objective, well-designed scientific research has shown that homosexuality, in and itself,is not associated with mental disorders or emotional or social problems. Homosexuality was once thought to be a mental illness because mental health professionals and society had biased information. In the past the studies of gay, lesbian and bisexual people involved only those in therapy, thus biasing the resulting conclusions. When researchers examined data about these people who were not in therapy, the idea that homosexuality was a mental illness was quickly found to be untrue.
In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association confirmed the importance of the new, better designed research and removed homosexuality from the official manual that lists mental and emotional disorders. Two years later, the American Psychological Association passed a resolution supporting the removal. For more than 25 years, both associations have urged all mental health professionals to help dispel the stigma of mental illness that some people still associate with homosexual orientation.

Shit. Well, I stand before you all a corrected man. Let it be known. I need to shut the fuck up about a lot of things, apparently.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also From the American Psychiatric Association:

What Causes a Person To Have a Particular Sexual Orientation?

There are numerous theories about the origins of a person's sexual orientation; most scientists today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age. There is also considerable recent evidence to suggest that biology, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality. In summary, it is important to recognize that there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation and the reasons may be different for different people.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So you're experiment to see if people would get upset is to say "Homosexuals commit 1/3 sex crimes against children" and you were expecting people to then be nice and if they weren't its cause its because thats the only thing people care about and racism isnt important, etc,etc.

This is just a bad "test" you could have at least found a "better" source and been a lit less insane about what you said.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
For those skipping the middle pages. The op decides after some 32 posts or so to cry out April Fools. i don't buy any of this "I was just joking talk."

But his source for his statistics is a joke. It is put out by a group whose sole purpose for existing is to fight and condemn homosexuality and any other sexual behabvors this particular right wing "religous" (and I use the word religous loosely) group condemns. Their research is nothing but propaganda. There is no valid research.

And to try to pass off child molesting on male homosexuals is just another lie that that group tells. Again, research has shown that the vast majority of child moleters are straight, not gay.

This op is filled with hate. The problem with hate is that hatred for others eventually if not sooner turns into hatred for the person doing the hating.

I am tempted to use words to describe this guy that might get this moderator banned himself. But, I will pass on that for one reason. This op is one extremely sick guy. I fear for people in his real life that he becomes angry at. They aren't safe around him.

I wouldn't let any child be anywhere near him alone for any reason. And that also goes for any adults who are physically weaker than he is.

Sad! Sad! Sad!

Reactions: zawfi

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sigh...when will people learn not to feed the trolls? ;)

i mean, seriously..."experiment" or not, the guy posts such a slanted article to a disreputable propagandist news source that's somewhere between Dobson and Phelps, and his own postings have no apparent sense of spelling, grammar or the English language in general...and you think this is someone you have to REFUTE?

there are better uses of our time and brain power than testing our rhetoric against fringe lunatics on the internet, folks.

Yes, exactly. When I see ignorance of this level, I just stoop to their level, because it's all they'll understand, and send them completely over the edge, which is probably better sooner than later.

Tell him if you ever met him, you'd choke him out and fuck him in the ass, or something like. Also, why hasn't he been banned? At worst, he's insane, and at best he's an out-and-out troll.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say they're the cure, but they're definitely not a disease. However, psychologists are starting to come out with the theory that homosexuality is a mental disorder onset by 1.) a genetic predisposition and 2.) a certain cataclysmic and devastating event that happened at some point in one's life (father/mother sexually abusing child, lack of father/mother figure, neglect, rape, etc.).

Let me dispell that myth for you. Actually the American Psychiatric Association that writes the Diagnostic Statistical Manuals eliminated homosexuality as a disorder from the DSM III. We're now on the DSM IV Text Revision. And in a few years we will see the DSM V and they are working to eliminate Gender Identity Disorder. So soon both homosexuality and being transgendered will share equal status as healthy modes of living.

Your information is antiquated. Psychologists use the same DSM as all of us mental health professionals do and they are not looking at bringing back homosexuality as a disorder. In fact, they are doing more and more studies showing how normal homosexuality is.

Please do some research before you post something about an area where you have no expertise. No offense to you, just want you to realize that making such negative comments should come from a base of knowledge so that it's not viewed as a flame here. I see that you graciously admit you were in error. You must be a good student then if you can learn from your mistakes and keep an open mind.

buddy7706

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haahahah all im goona say is if this gguy is sooooo straight why the fuck do you join a site with LArge Peniss in its name ....hhahaha.....

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Wow six pages.
I cant read all of it I'm sorry, but from what I've seen ill say this.

Gee i wonder why the small percentage of gay men, commit the most sex crimes against little boys.

maybe because straight men are less likely to like boys, seeing as they are straight.

More girls are molested than boys statistically. Well im sure if a guy is molesting a boy, hes most likely gay. And straight guys molest the girls. I mean, do straight guys molest little boys? Maybe, but for some reason i doubt it.

Your study is worthless and irrelevant. Of course gay guys molest the most boys, because they like boys! Those few pedophiles, which exist in the straight and gay world, are a tiny minority, and it just looks huge in your study because of what ive just said.

Who would like boys? Gay guys, obviously. So obviously, its going to be mostly gay pedophiles, who abuse little boys. It only makes sense. The op has failed horribly at trying to abuse gays.

I dont know if sombody already shut you down and made you see the worthlessness of your "study" but there you go.

You fail. And you should kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.