"It's a GUY Thing!"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Three Stooges - I don't get them and I don't know any straight women that like or think they are funny either.

Oh yeah, I didn't like Sideways either. I think the reason women hate this movie is because the main character spends the entire movie cheating on his fiancee. This type of behavior does not amuse us.

ReRil998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often hear the phrase "It's a guy thing!" being used by a guy who's having difficulty explaining WHY men do certain things. Finally, after failing to explain it, the dude just blurts out this phrase in desperation and gives up.

So, what kinds of male acitivites or habits would you categorize simply as "guy things"?

For example, I would list the following:
--thinking that farting in front of others is funny;
--belching loudly in public (especially when he's with "the guys")
--being curious about what other guys are "packing"
--making a big thing out of sports events like the SuperBowl
--practically worshipping his car
--dreading doing anything even hinting of gayness
(like going to the opera or to a Broadway show).

Please note that I am not at all criticizing men who do these things. It's
just part of.. well...the nature of the beast! :smile:

So what kinds of things have YOU done (or observed other men doing) that you would consider "guy things"? Thanks!

Wow... I don't do any of those. At-all. I hate fart jokes, I really don't care about other guy's penises - much less mine, I don't care about sports, I don't know shit about cars, and I do gay things with my friends for laughs all the time. I guess I'm not a guy...but I have a penis. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite or something.

GUY Things -

-Hmm....
->.>
-<.<
-I don't know.

I don't know many "guy" things that the girls I know don't do as well...short of taking a piss standing up...

...Well, actually...I know some girls who do that to. >.>