Its about time I found this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Big=Frustrated: Damn ........ 36 years of life , and I finally find a place to vent !! Just kidding around :eyes:
    I definitely have my own strong opinions on being really big , and I look forward to reading EVERYTHING I can about others feelings , solutions , experiences , ect .....
    I would trade my overly blessed manhood for a more manageable package ANY day ! For the most part , I can say it's more of a curse than a blessing !
    I am a truly nice person , with a great personality and great sense of humor , that just naturally creates oppurtunities with women. I guess I've led a fairly active sex life when compared to the majority of men ...... But the words NO WAY , and STOP have been what I've known mostly for my active sex lifespan x(
    I guess you can tell I'm frustrated , huh ??

Let's get this out of the way first ..... It is my FIRM opinion that thickness problems are waaaay worse than length problems are. You can always find ways to control how much length is used , but there is NOTHING you can do about being too thick ! I've almost never heard complaints about being too deep , because I can only get to that situation , by overcoming being too damn thick first.
    Don't get me wrong though ...... The rare times when the woman I'm with DOES like it however ...... It's simply awesome :wow:
    While men that see me naked ( Gym , restroom , ect ) are giving me Props , and saying things like how they wish they were that big , I'm thinking to myself , " If you only fucking knew the whole story " !!!
    I get sick of people staring at me and wispering ..... I get tired of angry looks from men who are out with their woman ..... I get tired of people who think being big means you're some kind of pervert ..... I get tired of hearing things like " Oh my God .... There's no way I'm trying that. I'm sorry , but would you like a blowjob anyway " ? and I dread being told " Stop , take it out. I t hurts too bad "
    I respect and understand of course , but it sure is FRUSTRATING !!!!!

The worst things that have happened to me , from being overly well endowed , or to put it plainly " That things fucking HUGE " !!!
    #1 - I was arrested once in a HUGE fucking mall in mid-afternoon crowds , from a complaint filed by someone who noticed my bulge running down my leg while I sat and drank coffee !!! They thought I had stuffed something down my pants to be obvious and sexually deviant. I was immediately released at the station after proving my situation.
    #2 - I have had Bible thumping people walk up to me in public and start LOUDLY bereating me for my hell bound ways ...... i guess they were associating me with perversion ? :eyes:
    #3 - I had a female cop grab and squeeze my pecker during a routine traffic stop. She thought I was hiding drugs in my pants. She turned VERY red and apologized. The only saving grace was .... She just happened to be cute ;)
    #4 - A FEW neighbors will not speak to me , and will go inside the moment I step out. I have also lost friends due to jealousy , and how it deals them a mindfuck about suspicions pertaining to their girlfriends ..... ALL without just reason at all !!!
    #5 - I have been slugged in the mouth once with ZERO warning that any trouble was even happening. It was by a guy I had never saw before , did not know , and had NOTHING to do with ...... He was simply out with his wife , and thought I was doing something wrong ..... Fucking idiot !
    I've said enough for my first post .....
    Is there a photo section with this forum ? I'd rather just post a photo than having to go through a lot of questions .....
    Have a great day !!

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    *comfort hug* Welcome to the boards. If ya need to vent, vent. We're here for ya!

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Hey big guy, welcome to the LPSG! You will find many here who have shared your woes, please feel free to read, join in and become a part of our group. The gallery is in the blue bar above the topics on the page, feel free to post some pics there if you like, or just peruse. Hope you enjoy your time here.

4. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Big=,

Welcome aboard...........

blackwood

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    wow, there sure are a lot of assholes where you live! I think most of us can relate to some of those problems - losing friends through jealousy and the obvious sexual compatibility issues, we all get ... and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has had at least one bible-bashing lunatic lunge at them, I don't think dick size has much to do with those ... but others are just way out there. people are fucking weird. it seems that a whole lot of folks out there just go around deliberately looking for something or someone to hate. I mean you'd think there are enough things to LEGITIMATELY hate in this fucked-up world, without picking on guys with big dicks too :eyes:

STOP THE WORLD, I WANT OFF

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome to the asylum, BF.

You'll find you're not alone here - lots of us are thickheaded.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome, kick off your pants and stay a while. Like Nixxy said, if you need to vent, then vent away, that's why we're here. Enjoy your stay.

8. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Welcome to the board! As was said, feel free to get anything off your shoulders. Hope ya like it here! I know I do! *comfort hugs*

9. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

welcome to the board bigfrustrated...i hope you find answers/support/interest here.

10. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Welcome to the Board. I'm with Dr.Rock partially. Maybe you ought to move to a place where people are more concerned about what's in your head than what's in your pants. I've got a big dick & nobody ever harrassed me about it yet,except old g/fs, so yeh, I know that "It's too big" line. We've all heard it before. I just say, "It's just me,sweetie!" :p

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

There are plenty of folks who think all of us here on LPSG who claim to be well-hung are simply dreaming. There are some obvious liars here, no question, but we have become adept at recognizing who's fibbing and who's not. Big=Frustrated is a perfect example of someone who is telling the truth. He's not bragging about his size; in fact, he never gave specifics about his size. He speaks with the voice of someone who has been there. He describes situations which would never occur to those of average endowment. Someone who is aware of the negative aspects of having a big cock and willing to admit it is a welcome addition to our membership. I look forward to reading your posts.

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

What DMW said. Come on in and make yourself at home.

13. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

Hey Big;
    Please come on in and rest a spell. I think you will find a lot of listeners here and hopefuly will ffind some solace too.
    Good luck and godspeed

14. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Welcome aboard my big man!

I wish I could say something in addition to what those have already said, but it would seem lack-luster and trite. Do enjoy your stay.

15. steve319

Gold Member

A burden shared is a burden lightened, Big=Frustrated. I think you'll find exactly the kind of understanding, sense of belonging, and constructive suggestions here that you need.

Look forward to hearing more from you in coming days.

16. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group B=F

We definately feel your pain in one way or another. So pull up a soap box... and make your self at home! ;)

17. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Dude -

Welcome aboard.

I think all of us have had similiar feels at one time or another. Some of us (myself included) still get them now and again. But, and give this some real thought, would you really trade your penis for a small? Would you really?

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

And I always wanted a big big one. I read your post and now think again. I never thougtht about getting arrested for having a big one. Gosh. That is terrible.

Welcome here. Vent all you want. We share here and comfort each other here. Some are hung, some are not. Some are female. We all have fun here and have stimulating conversations. Please post some more.

Again Welcome. We will be your support group.

19. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    Big=

I'm not sure I fully understand your issue, so you have detailed photographs of your penis or can you descibe it in great depth? :) Sorry, couldn't resist! Hahaha

20. sfsbdgb

sfsbdgb New Member

Hey Big

Welcome ,kepp sharing ...what part of the world are you from? Michigan here

Draft saved Draft deleted