Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So recently I've been talking to people on forums and chats and everyone just wanted sex, it's ridiculous. Not even one person said that they wanted to meet new friends just straight to "business". How do you feel about this?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
There will be always people who only are intrested in you because they want sex. But good news, here at LPSG I really made a good friend already, and this has nothing to do with sex, so isn't that great. Ignore the people who are only asking sex and listen and talk to the people who will talk to you about something else.

Cheers

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So recently I've been talking to people on forums and chats and everyone just wanted sex, it's ridiculous. Not even one person said that they wanted to meet new friends just straight to "business". How do you feel about this?
Which forums and chats? I want to investigate this.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think on a site dedicated to large penises that is to be expected. I'm not sure why you are surprised by this. :confused: Yes, I do find it annoying sometimes but I usually just ignore the PM's from guys that say, "nice ass wana fuk?" :cool: Though I am on a number of dating sites I don't get the wanna fuck PM's there because I have listed myself as wanting a long-term relationship or marriage. When I was listed as looking for friends or short-term it seemed to be assumed I just wanted a fuck buddy.

]Which forums and chats? I want to investigate this.[/quote[/b]]
ROTFLMAO :rofl: :biggrin1: