It's All About The Hair

despereaux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was naturally born with the cursed "Curly Hair". There are some that love and others like me who hate it.

I for one hate it sometimes...when its not frizzy and afro-darn big.

There are times when it is manageable and like I've said too afro-tastic for me.

One day I discovered the Flat Hair Iron! It was my first time and I did indeed enjoyed it lol on my head.

I sometimes did it but not in public and just around the house and or wear a beanie.

Well I got my hair trimmed and got my hair molded to the "mop" hairstyle. I like it a lot and I feel comfortable now going to public and stuff.

But the question I want to ask is...: Does flat ironing your hair make you "gay". ?

I think it looks good on me and my gf likes it a lot too..I'm just perplexed.

I mean its just a hairstyle and there are people who most definetly are way different than me

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not gay. Just do what makes you feel and look good. No worrys. :cool: I love curly hair on guys though, so I think you should post before and after pics.

I have no clue what your talking about...

ROFLMAO :rofl: That's so sweet that you are so naive. :lmao:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
As a guy who flat irons his hair, I have received mixed comments. Some really like my hair straight and others like curly. Predictably enough, I think I get more favorable comments from people who have curly hair and enjoy seeing mine straightened versus those who have straight hair and prefer my curls. It confirms the standard that people like what they don't have. Personally, I like having straight hair while living here in the desert because the humidity won't fuck things up for me. And it's just, y'know, different. I like my curly hair too, but I recognize that I can only do so much with it, let alone run a comb through it dry. (Ya feel me on this one?) With straight hair, I can pull it up, tie it down, wear it loose; it just has its own personality.

I don't think it's an issue of gay or straight; it's an issue of personal style. I think that if you and your girlfriend like your hair straight, then by all means maintain that style. The people closest to you have the opinions that matter most, right?

despereaux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah ok I don't need all the whole perverted head and pubic hair thing. I'm talking about the hair on my skull *glare*

Anywho...yeah. I like it. My mom says it makes me look older lol cause I guess I look young with my curls. Though the whole thing having to re-straighten it and such. But I like it. Though I would say I will never perm it straight.

I like it when my curls look good in a beanie when they stick out. When I wake up.

But yeah. I asked, I was at the movie theater a couple of hours ago watching Mall Cop and kept hearing ppl talking.

I am sometimes insecure. Not that much about my hair.
Then a girl. Way younger then me asked if I ioned it. Which I did and was like oh you fag.

It sorta pissed me off how a little girl can say things without thinking it but then again its what they ussually say now a days

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But yeah. I asked, I was at the movie theater a couple of hours ago watching Mall Cop and kept hearing ppl talking.

I am sometimes insecure. Not that much about my hair.
Then a girl. Way younger then me asked if I ioned it. Which I did and was like oh you fag.

It sorta pissed me off how a little girl can say things without thinking it but then again its what they ussually say now a days
She called you a fag for flat ironing your hair?!?! :wtf2: Who raises these animals to speak that way to another human being. :angryfire2: Ignore that cretinous child I'm sure you look just fine. :cool:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are a great number of "rotten-mannered-spoiled-brats" around these days. They are the by-product of parents that let them run around malls with cell phones and no responsibilitites.

Is a man who uses "Grecian Formula" to cut back on the gray hair of aging considered "gay". What about the guy who because of genetics suffered from premature baldness at 25? If he wears a hair system is he automatically "gay"? This is a rotten kid really headed for trouble!

Good buddy, sexual orientation in truth is not even determined by the wearing of clothing of the opposite gender. Famous movie Producer/Director Edward D. Wood Jr. was in fact a "crossdresser" and he was absolutely straight.

Kids these days constantly use the word "gay" as a way to gain power over others. "My Brother drives a Prius"......"That's so gay!" The little idiot has no idea that gasoline costs money and all the rest.

I would have come back with the retort....... "If you are so interested in other people's sexual orientation, it must mean that you are in doubt of your own!"

This is a totally spoiled little brat....consider the source as such and the opinion of a "mall rat" should have little to ZERO value anyway.

Life is too short for her to worry about what you want to do to make you feel better about yourself or have a particular appearance statement. Forget it! You already have a great deal more value than this kid does................

despereaux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wooops double post.

In time I think I will post pics on here lol.

Yeah. Parents now a days don't really care what they're kid says or don't know what they say at all.

I'm beyond that and over it. I can't expect the world to like me, though I would lol.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't know about it being gay, but I'd say "don't do it!"

if you've got a half-way decent face, it makes you look hot!

obvious example would be Mark Sanchez, USC Quarteback

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill I guess. I hate having completely straight hair.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried to embrace my curly curly locks...because my hair guy said people pay so much money to get their hair permed to look like mine, meanwhile I'm a big fan of Japanese relaxing because your hair does not turn to cotton candy! So do whatever it takes for you to be happy with yourself.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have the southern Italian brillo-pad hair thing going on too; it grows up, not out. I just keep it really really short. I tried Raveen relaxer when i was a kid and it turned orange-brown-blonde....and i aint putting anything hot near my scalp. Period

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I have the southern Italian brillo-pad hair thing going on too; it grows up, not out. I just keep it really really short. I tried Raveen relaxer when i was a kid and it turned orange-brown-blonde....and i aint putting anything hot near my scalp. Period

yeah, I have that too, I hate it, I would keep it really short if it wasn't for my ears, they're big and stick out, end up looking like a rodent with short hair

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who cares what others think? If YOU like your hair flat then use it, screw what others say and think of you doing it.