It's all in the angle

NordicBeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been thinking about this subject for a while, and I guess this goes out mostly to the guys struggling with their girlfriends getting sore, or not getting to enter them all the way. You know, like having to hold your hand around the base while going at it?
As I do a lot of pelvic excersizes, and I don't think I've gotten very much looser over the years, but the after being in a relationship with a seriously well-enowed man for several years (now over)- I rarely get sore anymore, and it's all in the angle. I've learned how to position myself to awoid those nasty cervix-bashing thrusts. It's mostly a question of not fearing the meat, but rather welcoming it and rising to meet it. And trying to hit more on the sides of the cervix, where there's actually moore room, anatomically speaking. I believed all women are made to accompany any sized penis, it just requires a little more experience when you encounter a monster cock:tongue:
So, point being; tell your girlfriend, she'll learn how to master your tool with time:tongue: And/or try to teach yourself by analyzing a woman's reaction to where you hit. And, it goes without saying- keep it dripping at all times:biggrin1:

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iawtc. i've had a few girlfriends in the last few years that have managed to take most of my length and it's all been about the odd positions they get themselves into.

;)

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you are absolutely right though I have found that you have to be careful if you want to thrust. So for full penetration I have found woman on top best as you are able to get us where you want us and then ride as desired.

Yeah i think your also right NB,... i have had the same problem with girls but if you do it right it doesn't have to be a problem so thenkzz for your post NB!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been thinking about this subject for a while, and I guess this goes out mostly to the guys struggling with their girlfriends getting sore, or not getting to enter them all the way. You know, like having to hold your hand around the base while going at it?
As I do a lot of pelvic excersizes, and I don't think I've gotten very much looser over the years, but the after being in a relationship with a seriously well-enowed man for several years (now over)- I rarely get sore anymore, and it's all in the angle. I've learned how to position myself to awoid those nasty cervix-bashing thrusts. It's mostly a question of not fearing the meat, but rather welcoming it and rising to meet it. And trying to hit more on the sides of the cervix, where there's actually moore room, anatomically speaking. I believed all women are made to accompany any sized penis, it just requires a little more experience when you encounter a monster cock:tongue:
So, point being; tell your girlfriend, she'll learn how to master your tool with time:tongue: And/or try to teach yourself by analyzing a woman's reaction to where you hit. And, it goes without saying- keep it dripping at all times:biggrin1:

I am not long enough to be a problem but girth is an issue for my wife, have you had problems with girth and if so do you have any suggestons? She has been dilating for over a year now and still can't take all of me. Lube and relaxation, we have tried a lot of things but we are still hoping that we can learn something new.