It's all in the angle

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NordicBeauty, Nov 16, 2006.

1. NordicBeauty

NordicBeauty New Member

Albums:
    I've been thinking about this subject for a while, and I guess this goes out mostly to the guys struggling with their girlfriends getting sore, or not getting to enter them all the way. You know, like having to hold your hand around the base while going at it?
    As I do a lot of pelvic excersizes, and I don't think I've gotten very much looser over the years, but the after being in a relationship with a seriously well-enowed man for several years (now over)- I rarely get sore anymore, and it's all in the angle. I've learned how to position myself to awoid those nasty cervix-bashing thrusts. It's mostly a question of not fearing the meat, but rather welcoming it and rising to meet it. And trying to hit more on the sides of the cervix, where there's actually moore room, anatomically speaking. I believed all women are made to accompany any sized penis, it just requires a little more experience when you encounter a monster cock:tongue:
    So, point being; tell your girlfriend, she'll learn how to master your tool with time:tongue: And/or try to teach yourself by analyzing a woman's reaction to where you hit. And, it goes without saying- keep it dripping at all times:biggrin1:

2. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

NB, you should be named a national treasure! John

3. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    a Norwegian national treasure.

4. horsehungtim

horsehungtim New Member

Albums:
    iawtc. i've had a few girlfriends in the last few years that have managed to take most of my length and it's all been about the odd positions they get themselves into.

;)

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I think you are absolutely right though I have found that you have to be careful if you want to thrust. So for full penetration I have found woman on top best as you are able to get us where you want us and then ride as desired.

6. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah i think your also right NB,... i have had the same problem with girls but if you do it right it doesn't have to be a problem so thenkzz for your post NB!

7. Love-it

Gold Member

I am not long enough to be a problem but girth is an issue for my wife, have you had problems with girth and if so do you have any suggestons? She has been dilating for over a year now and still can't take all of me. Lube and relaxation, we have tried a lot of things but we are still hoping that we can learn something new.

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

What does "seriously well-endowed" mean? Not every girl can stretch to accomodate 8 inches, 9, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted