It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Characters)

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of u who watch the show, does anyone find any of the characters from it's always sunny in philadelphia attractive??

Dee... looked best in the first season, but she's still pretty sexy

Mac... same goes for him, looked best in season 1 with the shorter hair, but i'd still eat him alive... find him SO sexy... really sexy face... and that smile...

Charlie... creepy and looks kinda nasty at times, but isn't bad looking i guess

Dennis... pretty sexy... nice smile, nice shaved chest, and good dick suckin lips... i think it's funny how they make his sexuality ambiguous during parts of the show... he looks like he's undercover.... sometimes with his facial features, i could see him wearin makeup, haha

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
best show. i found dee incredibly attractive on curb your enthusiasm, here she looks kinda gross. when i pick up girls i do my best dennis impression and it usually works. in a week or so they find out im more like charlie and i'm done. i like how you didn't comment on frank or the waitress.

A

AM_092

Mac is the cutest! Very adorable. Love the muscles in those tank tops.

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, i'm sure there's gotta be someone who's into danny devito for that bowling ball build he has, but as far as "attractive", didn't even think of him, haha

as for the waitress, i kinda forgot about her... she looks kinda crazy with the weird hair, but as herself, she looks much better... she's actually pretty

D

deleted157868

best show. i found dee incredibly attractive on curb your enthusiasm, here she looks kinda gross. when i pick up girls i do my best dennis impression and it usually works. in a week or so they find out im more like charlie and i'm done. i like how you didn't comment on frank or the waitress.

I think the more I watch the show the uglier she seems. It mostly has to do with the fact that they blatantly call her ugly and stuff too, lol.

BTW did you all know that Dee and Mac are married and Charlie and the waitress are married?

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I like Mac a lot too. For some reason his face reminds a little bit of Haley Joel Osment. The guy who plays him (Rob McElhenney) is actually married to the woman that plays Dee (Kaitlin Olson) on the show in real life.

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the more I watch the show the uglier she seems. It mostly has to do with the fact that they blatantly call her ugly and stuff too, lol.

BTW did you all know that Dee and Mac are married and Charlie and the waitress are married?

yes! and rob mcelhenney and kaitlin olson are expecting their first child this year too

even tho dennis (glenn howerton) is married, i wouldn't be surprised if he came out later... he just screams gay