Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Between the threat (or actual birth) of a child, STD's, STI's, stress from not being able to cum, or cumming too quickly (and if either of those are true-then stressing about why), worrying about "am I big enough", "am I too big", "am I tight enough", "am I good enough", "how many partners has she/he had and will I just make them laugh or turn them off", or being grossed out by sex during a period, the fact that sex only lasts so long and is ONE of MANY factors in relationships or whatever...

It's amazing that sex sells and is so sought after.

But dammit, it feels so fucking good!

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nothing in life is without risk.

But it's a no brainer (in my mind) why people talk about sex. It feels good. :wink:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instinct takes over. So instead of thinking "am I big enough" or anything like that you are just thinking about either planting your seed or getting your egg fertilised.

Not surprising really.

Of course I'm not that into sex at the moment myself. Maybe I just need to find a good partner.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
There are people on here that need to give up half their sex lives either talking about it or thinking about it.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
And those are some of the many reasons to not have sex. I really can't think of any reason to, it just seems so risky and gross

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do agree with this thread... In fact, most of the time I'm more worried about the problems associated with sex (the STD's STI's and pregnancy) than the personal fears (gave them up YEARS ago, after I realised that believing that your not good enough is stupid when someone is desperately trying to make you cum in/on/with them...)

And as for the 'it feels SO good thing' I can't honestly say that I've experienced an orgasm that felt better than, say, a slice of cake...

If I'm honest, the only reason I can find for why I've even had sex was monstrous self-loathing at my weight... since I've managed to get out of the 48" waist category and into the 32" waist category I have had NO need for sex or even (that much) maturation...

So I guess that my addition to the list of reasons WHY humans have sex despite the obvious pit-falls is that they don't feel like they can say No...

-J- :biggrin:

Last edited:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Doing sex is much like eating.... you want it then you do it. Same way that people are tempted to eat burgers and other unhealthy food, people are tempted for unsafe sex. :)