It's beautiful to be a man

Women get that too Jason, but without the painfully hard cock, it's like a churning sickly almost faint feeling of horniness.

Sorry to hear it but...... in us it translates to rage and a sort of feral aggression. I'm not sure how else to describe it but it's close to needing to fuck anything that moves and then doing damage to people or things (or yourself) just to feel anything at all.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Possibly a stupid question but what's the difference between when your cocks hard and when it's soft, how does it feel, can you tell beforehand that it's going to get hard?

Yes, I can tell. It's like my spidey senses tingle, along with my balls.:tongue:

It's hard to describe, but even when soft, you know it's there. It's like it has this energy all of it's own. It's the real control center of the man, the city hall.:biggrin1:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agree wholeheartedly, Hank.

I'm a fan of men--our physical prowess, our instincts for action, our competitiveness, our sense of honour.

I love how men do things to express emotion; we don't talk about it endlessly, never getting anywhere.

There seems to be a trend to look on traditional male virtues as silly, vain or quaint. It's time to celebrate them again.

HB8

Hey SpoiledPrincess. Makeup is fun, but wanting a penis is silly? Hmmm...rather odd judgement, don't you think?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry to hear it but...... in us it translates to rage and a sort of feral aggression. I'm not sure how else to describe it but it's close to needing to fuck anything that moves and then doing damage to people or things (or yourself) just to feel anything at all.

That's exactly what it feels like. It makes you feel superhuman almost. I guess it's like a legal shot of steriods.:biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When men talk about being horny they seem to forget we have hormones too, and our hormones are more constant so perhaps we suffer from horniness more, we just don't talk about it as much :)

It's why boys love Lord of the Rings. Evil is evil, good is good, the women are mysterious and beautiful, and it's all about being noble in the face of inevitable defeat.

Yeah but it's different. HBO interviewed a female-to-male transexual and she said that if women had any idea how powerful testosterone is they'd have a lot more respect for the sexual urges of men. She mentally knew what to expect but even then she was shocked at just how intense even the first small does of testosterone was.

When men talk about being horny they seem to forget we have hormones too, and our hormones are more constant so perhaps we suffer from horniness more, we just don't talk about it as much :)

Reactions: headbang8

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Totally agree. id say my hormones rage as much as any man but because i dont show it physically (ie: with a hard on) it seems they ae less important then a man being horny.

Oh. id seriously love to be a man. Waking up in the morning with wood
, my cock telling me that im ready to start my day off with a bang :heart:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but it's different. HBO interviewed a female-to-male transexual and she said that if women had any idea how powerful testosterone is they'd have a lot more respect for the sexual urges of men. She mentally knew what to expect but even then she was shocked at just how intense even the first small does of testosterone was.

I don't know Jason because every man I've had my sexual drive was larger and more powerful than his.

Not unique though. The person who nailed it was Cate Blanchett. She was amused and then mildly in awe with the reverence with which the male actors treated the work they were doing. She first described it as one big, Boy's Own story but then came to understand something about men she hadn't realized before and it moved her.

Interesting association.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Totally agree. id say my hormones rage as much as any man but because i dont show it physically (ie: with a hard on) it seems they ae less important then a man being horny.

Oh. id seriously love to be a man. Waking up in the morning with wood, my cock telling me that im ready to start my day off with a bang :heart:

I love that you love that.:wink: And I love my morning wood.:tongue: